Jnana Bharathi Banglore
NO. EST-II, E3 TP ADVT-2010
Faculty Recruitment at Banglore University 2011
Banglore University invites application for fill up the vacant post of Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor in the department of Post Graduation at the Banglore University. This applications are invited from Indian nationals and Indian who are residing out of country.
|Professor||Rs.37400 to 67000 plus Rs.10000 AGP+ other allowance|
|Associate Professor||Rs.37400 to 67000 plus Rs.9000 AGP+ other allowance|
|Assistant Professor||Rs.156000 to 39100 plus Rs.6000 AGP+ other allowance|
For Teaching Posts:
|Professor||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor|
|Ph.D Eminent Scholar||Ph.D with well academic record||Well academic record with 55% marks|
|Teaching post for Media Department (Electronics)|
|M.sc Electronic Degree or MA/MS||M.sc Electronic Degree or MA/MS||M.sc Electronic Degree or MA/MS|
|For MCA Programme|
|B.Tech/Be and M.Tech/Me with 55% marks and Ph.D||B.Tech/Be and M.Tech/Me with 55% marks and Ph.D||B.Tech/Be and M.Tech/Me with 55% marks|
|For Management Programme|
|Business management Master’s Degree with 55% marks with well academic record||Business management Master’s Degree with 55% marks with well academic record||Business management Master’s Degree with 55% marks|
|Visual Arts Department|
|—————–||Ph.D with good academic record||Master’s Degree with well academic record with 55% marks|
- Application can be downloaded from the website www.bub.ernet.in ,
- It can be also obtained from Address “Prasaranga Sales Unit, Place Road Bangalore – 01 by paying of Rs.250 in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bangalore.
- Candidates also obtain it by post sending a request with a Self Addressed envelop of 6*12 size by pasting a postal stamp of Rs.50 and send it to the above Address.
- Last date of submission of application form is 05/05/2011 before 4.00pm at the Address “Banglore University Jnana Bharathi Campus, Bangalore- 560056.
- Candidates have to send a Demand Draft of Rs.500 (For SC/ST is Rs.250) as processing fees and Rs.1000 (SC/ST Rs.500) especially for the post of Professor/Associate Professor in favour of “Finance Officer, Banglore University, Banglore. With enclosure of requisite Documents. It can not be refunded.
- Candidates will not be paid TA/DA for attending interview
- Selected candidate can be placed in where in the University of Bangalore
- Those candidates are not eligible for these posts who are below 21 years and more than 55 years.
Click here for more details of this advertisement
Official Website: http://www.bub.ernet.in