DIRECTORATE GENERAL BORDER SECURITY FORCE
Ministry of Home Affairs
Govt. of India
Applications are invited from Indian citizen for the recruitment of 468 vacant posts of Asst. Sub Inspector (Stenographer), Constable (Daftary) and Head Constable (Ministerial) in BSF Govt. of India, Ministry of Home Affairs. Candidate must go through the detailed advertisement before applying.
Department and Direct Entry vacancy details
|Category||ASI (Steno)||HC (Min)||CT (Daftary)|
|No. of Vacancy can be Increased or Decreased|
|Pay Scale(Pay Band I)
|Rs.5200 to 20200 + Rs.2800 GP||Rs.5200 to 20200 + Rs.2400 GP||Rs.5200 to 20200 + Rs.2000 GP|
HC (ASI (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial) – 12th passed from recognized university or 10th passed with Secretarial Practice Diploma of 3 years.
Typing Speed and short hand minimum speed 30 wpm and 70 wpm respectively in Hindi or English
Constable (Daftry)– 10 passed from recognized university/Board or equivalent to it. Typing Speed– 30 wpm in Hindi or English
Physical Level for HC (ASI (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial)
Height- 165 cms; Chest-77cms; Weight-proportional to height (for male)
Height- 157 cms; Weight-proportional to height (Female)
Physical Level for Constable (Daftry)
Height– 165.5 cms; Chest-80 to 85cms; Weight-proportional to height (for male)
Height– 157 cms; Weight-proportional to height (Female)
Age of the candidates should be 18 to 25 years, Relaxation in age will given as per Govt. Rule. Upper Age limit for the recruitment of ASI (Steno) are 40 years for UR, 43 years for OBC, and 45 years for SC/ST Candidates.
Candidates have to pay application fees of Rs.50 as a Postal Order/Crossed Bank Draft in favour of in Concerned authority which given in Detailed Advertisement and Payable at any nearest Post Office/SBI Bank Branch. There are no examination fees for SC/ST and all women candidates.
- Candidates are advised to send their application in prescribed format as given in detailed advertisement Notice.
- Application should be sent within 30 days from the publication of this Notifications Details. Candidates belonging to Far Flung area can send their application within 45 days from Publication of this Advt.
- A complete application in all respect with requisite document i.e. Xerox copies of certificates, Age proof, community certificate etc. should be sent to the Concerned Office.
There are following stage to qualify for Appointment
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Typing Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Candidates qualifying in all stage will be select for Appointment
- Candidates are Advised to fill up their application by his/her own handwriting
- Envelop must be super scribed in bold letter “ FOR THE POST OF……IN BORDER SUCURITY FORCE 2011
- Govt./Semi Govt. Employee have to produce No Objection Certificate at time Document Verification
- Incomplete application in any respect will be rejected
Click here for more Details
Official Website: http://www.bsf.nic.in