BSF ASI, CT Recruitment
|Eligibility||10+2 and 10th|
|No. of Vacant Posts||37|
|Last Date||Not mentioned|
|Age||23 years, 30 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 50/-|
Recruitment in BSF for ASI and CT Vacancy
Job Details of ASI and CT Vacancy in BSF
01. Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
Discipline: – Pharmacist-31 (SC-13, ST-12, OBC-06) and Lab Technician – 01 (OBC)
Total No. of Vacancies: – 32 (SC-13, ST-12, OBC-07)
Academic Qualification: –
- Applicants who completed 10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy Discipline from any recognized Institution or University are eligible for the recruitment of Pharmacist Vacancy.
- Those applicants who completed Graduation with Diploma /Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology from any recognized Institution or University of State or Central Government are eligible for the recruitment of Lab Technician jobs.
Physical Eligibility: –
- Height: – 165 Cms for Male candidates and 150 Cms for Female candidates.
- Chest: – 76 Cms (Normal) and 81 Cms (Expended) (Only for Male Candidates)
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 30 years and not below than 20 years.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month.
Discipline: – Masalchi – 02 (UR-01, ST-01), Table Boy – 01 (ST), Peon – 02 (UR).
Total No. of Vacancies: – 05 (UR-03, ST-02)
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have passed the Matriculation from any recognized Board with two years work experience in respective trades.
One year Certificate Course from a recognized Industrial Training Institute or Vocational Institute with minimum one year experience in related trade along with two years Diploma from any recognized Industrial Training Institute in the similar trade.
Physical Eligibility: –
- Height: – 167.5 Cms for Male candidates and 157 Cms for Female candidates.
- Chest: – 78 Cms (Normal) and 83 Cms (Expended) (Only of Male Candidates)
Age Limitation: – 18 – 23 years.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month.
Age Relaxation: – There are 05 years age relaxation for SC/ ST category candidates and 03 years age relaxation for OBC category candidates.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Documentation, Physical Measurement as per prescribed Physical and Physical Efficiency Test.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 50/- as application fee in the from of Bank Draft or IPO.
Postal Address: – To, Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, (personnel Directorate – Recruitment Section)
How to apply: – Before applying, applicants must ensure that he/ she are eligible for this recruitment after reading the instructions carefully. Then after fill up the prescribed application in own handwriting. Applicants must enclose Matriculation certificate as age proof, Caste certificate, No Objection Certificate (NOC), Two latest identical passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and two self addressed envelope with postage stamp Rs. 27/- on both envelope with duly filled application. Applicants must sign on Application and Admit card.
Some Important Facts: –
- Minimum qualifying marks of written test for General and OBC category is 45% and for SC/ST category is 40%.
- The Recruitment Board shall not be liable for any claim arising out of any Injury etc.
To know more details about the recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector and CT Vacancy in BSF are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Border Security Force (BSF) is