Dr. B. R. AMBEDKAR CENTER OF BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH
University of Delhi
Delhi – 110007 (North campus)
Project: Bio-information infrastructure facility of DBT, New Delhi
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Center of Biomedical Research, University of Delhi is going to conduct a Walk in Interview for Recruitment for Research Associate, Studentship and Traineeship.
• Research Associate – 01
• Studentship – 01
• Traineeship – 01
2 PAY SCAL AND DURATION:
• Research Associate – RS 16000 (PM) + HRA – 6 months.
• Studentship – RS 5000 (fixed) -6 months.
• Traineeship – RS 5000 (fixed) – 6 month
1 Research Associate
• Ph.D. IN Bio-Medical sciences / Bioinformatics / Biotechnology / Life science / Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry.
• A Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Bioinformatics / Biomedical science / Biotechnology / Life sciences / chemistry / Biochemistry with ability to carry out the program of Bio informatics.
3 Trainee ship
• A completed post Graduate Degree in Bioinformatics / Biomedical sciences / Biotechnology / Life science / Chemistry / Biochemistry or Life science in any other branch with bioinformatics knowledge.
Date and time of Interview:
• 09-09-2011 on 2:00 pm
Place of interview:
• ACBR, SEMINAR HALL
Candidates may appear in the walk in Interview with supporting documents and attested copies of Mark sheets or candidates may also send email to email@example.com “Dr. Madhu Chopra, Coordinator, BIF Facility
Recruitment Details : click here
Official Website: click here