DIRECTORATE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION
B.R.A. Bihar University Muzaffarpur
Notification No. DDE/01
DDE RECRUITMENT FOR PROFESSOR, READER, LECTURER, PROGRAMME OFFICER CUM ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, SYSTEM SUPERVISOR, COMPUTER OPERATOR, ASSISTANT CUM STENO CUM COMPUTER OPERATOR, ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN, LIBRARY ASSISTANT, ASSIGNMENT INCHARGE, ASSISTANT, ROUTINE CLERK, ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT, ACCOUNT ASSISTANT AND PEON 2011
Applications in prescribed format are being invited by Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) from willing and suitable candidates for recruitment on the following posts. For this recruitment candidates can apply through sending their complete applications along with relevant documents and application fees to the Director of above said address up to 22nd November 2011 at 05:00 pm by either registered post or speed post only. Further information of the recruitment are provided below:
1. Professor – 01 for Gen – Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400-67,000/- with GP of Rs. 10,000/-
Qualification: Having either M.Ed/MA in Education with 55% marks or Post Graduation Degree with minimum 55% marks in the relevant school subject with M.Ed/M.A. in Education with 50% marks and must have experience of successful research guidance.
2. Reader – 02 in which 01 for UR and 01 for EBC – Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400-67,000/- with GP of Rs. 9000/-
Qualification: Having either M.Ed/MA in Education with 55% marks or Post Graduation Degree with minimum 55% marks in the relevant school subject with M.Ed/M.A. in Education with 50% marks and must have Doctoral degree in education / in a school subject / equivalent published research work.
3. Lecturer – 05 (UR-03, SC/ST-01 and EBC-01) – Pay Scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- with GP of Rs. 6000/-
Essential qualification: Candidates should have either M.Ed/MA in Education with 55% marks or Post Graduation Degree with minimum 55% marks in the relevant school subject with M.Ed/M.A. in Education with 50% marks.
4. Programme Officer cum Administrative Officer – 01 for General – Pay Scale of Rs. 37400-67000/- plus GP Rs. 8700/-
Needed educational qualification: Bachelor Degree 06 years of relevant experience.
5. System Supervisor – 01 for General – Scale of Pay Rs. 9300-34800/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 5200/-
Qualification: Post Graduation Degree with 60% marks with minimum 02 years of software development and wave designing experience.
6. Computer Operator – 04 (UR-02, SC/ST-01 and EBC-01) – Scale of Pay Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
Qualification: Diploma in Computer Application with 01 year of experience.
7. Assignment In charge – 01 for UR – Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
Qualification: Graduate with good knowledge of Computer operations.
8. Routine Clerk– 07 in which 04-Gen, 01-EBC, 01-SC/ST, 01-OBC – Pay Scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- and GP of Rs. 1900/-
Qualification: Intermediate from recognized board.
9. Assistant – 01 for UR – Scale of Pay Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
Qualification: Having Graduation Degree from recognized University.
10. Assistant cum Steno cum Computer Operator – 01 for Gen – Pay Scale is same as Assistant post.
Required Qualification: Graduation Degree with good knowledge of Stenography and Computer Operations with proficiency of computer typing.
11. Library Assistant – 02 for UR – Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
Educational Qualification: 10+2 passed and having certificate in library science.
12. Assistant Librarian – 01 (Gen) – Pay Scale 9300-34800/- and GP Rs. 4200/-
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Library Science.
13. Accounts Assistant – 01 (UR) – Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200/- plus GP of Rs. 1900/-
Qualification: Passed Intermediate in Commerce.
14. Assistant Accountant – 01 for Gen – Scale of Pay Rs. 9300-34800/- and GP Rs. 4200/-
Qualification: Should be Graduate in Commerce with 02 years of experience in accountancy work.
15. Peon – 09 in which 02-UR, 014-SC/ST, 01-OBC – Pay Scale of Rs. 4440-7440/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1300/-
Qualification: Candidates should be passed 10th examination or its equivalent.
Application fees for all above posts: A Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 250/- for UR and OBC/EBC candidates and Rs. 125/- for SC/ST candidates. DD should be in favour of Director, Directorate of Distance Education, B.R.A.Bihar University, Muzaffarpur payable at Muzaffarpur.
How to apply: Candidates should send their applications in prescribed format with relevant documents in support of educational qualification, experience etc along with application fees and self addressed envelope which should be 25 cm * 12.5 cm of size to the following address by registered / speed post on or before last date of receiving.
Address: Director, Directorate of Distance Education, B.R.A.Bihar University, Muzaffarpur – 842001 (Bihar).
Last date for receiving applications: 22-11-2011 up to 05:00 pm.
For knowing details of recruitment click here
Official website of DDE – http://ddebrabu.net/