BANGALORE METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD
A Govt.of India and Karnataka Govt.Undertaking
K.H. Road, Shantinagar Bangalore -560027
BMRCL Recruitment for Various Post March 2011
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Govt. of India and Karnataka Govt. Undertaking invites on-line application from eligible candidates and Indian citizen for several posts for the work of Maintenance and Operation. Employment notification no. is BMRCL/ADM/O and M/02/2010. The total No. of posts in this recruitment are 228. Candidates must go through all the details and ensure their eligibility for the post before applying on-line. Applications are available on the website www.bmrc.co.in
Last date for on-line submission: 30/04/2011
Date of Written Examination: 29/05/2011
Details are given below:
|Post’s Name||Pay Scale||Qualifications||No. of Posts|
|Section Engineer (SE)||Rs.16000 to 30770||Degree in electronic and engineering of 4 years||15|
|Junior Engineers (JE)||Rs.1400 to 26950||10th passed with a diploma in Electronics and Electrical or equivalent to it||36|
|Maintainers||Rs.10170 to Rs.18500||10th passed with ITI of 2 years in Trade of engineering||87|
|Customer Relation Manager||Rs.140000 to Rs.26950||10th passed + Graduation in B.com/ B.sc/ BBA/ BBM of 2 and 3 years||32|
|Station Controller and Train Operator||Rs.14000 to Rs.26950||10th passed with a diploma in Electronics and Electrical or equivalent to it||53|
|Assistants (Finance, Stores)||Rs.10170 to 18500||Matriculation with B.com of 2 and 3 years duration||4|
|Assistant (HR)||Rs.10170 to 18500||Matriculation with Bachelor Degree in Science/Com/Arts of 2 and 3 years duration||1|
Maximum age limit as on 01/01/2011 for several categories should be for SC/ST-33 years, GM-28 years, OBC-31 years and EX-SER- 45 years.
To know more about the category wise classification of the posts, just go through the detailed notification link.
Candidates will have to pay application fees of Rs.200 but for SC/ST is only Rs.100
Mode of Payment:
Candidates are required to download application fees challan and to any branch of SBI and deposit appropriate application fees. Candidates will be provided a journal No.with counter part of the challan.
How to Apply:
- For applying on-line candidates need to go on the BMRCL website. www.bmrc.co.in then click the “Careers” link after that click on the link “Online Application Form”. Now fill up all details and check it properly before clicking the submit button.
- Application can be modified after submitting.
- After submitting application candidates will get a unique registration no.
- Candidates must write down the Registration no. for further reference.
Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of completing two vital stages. Candidates have to score high in written examination then will be short listed for interview and after successfully completion in the interview will be selected.
- This written test has no negative marks.
- Examination will be held on 29/05/2011, if the candidates can get admit card for written examination, they can download it through BMRCL website following the hall ticket download link.
- Hall ticket can be downloaded from 18/05/2011
- Paste a recent color passport size photograph on the hall ticket.
Log on to http://www.bmrc.co.in/careers.html to know more about this advertisement.