Commercial Taxes Department
Government of Bihar
Name of Post : Member (Accounts)
Number of Vacant post : Not shown
Eligibility : 1. Candidates who are going to apply for this post should have at least 10 years experience in practice of accountancy either as a charted accountant under the charted accountants Act, 1949 or as a registered accountant under any law formerly in force. or,
2. Candidate should have been an officer of the Indian Audit and Accounts Service not below the rank of Deputy Accountant General. or,
3. Candidates who are serving or retired government servant with at least 4 years of experience in the administrator of financial management in the State Government or Public Sector Undertaking.
Age Limit : The age of Candidate should not be more than 62 years of age as on 01.04.2012.
Selection Process : Selection process will be completed as preliminary screening and short listing of applications. An Interview will be held in Patna by the Selection Committee of the shortlisted candidates.
Salary and allowances :
The Member (Accounts) shall be deemed to be public servant within the meaning of section 21 of the Indian Penal Code and shall be entitled to salary and allowances as followings :
1. Salary and allowances payable to the present post shall be admissible in the case of working Govt. Servant, salary and allowances will be equivalent to the same.
2. In the case of retired Govt. Servant, Salary and allowances shall be determined on the basis of the last pay drawn less pension.
3. In other cases, applicants can submit their expectations, terms and conditions regarding salary and allowances.
4. No Member shall accept any other paid employment outside of his office during the term of membership of the Tribunal.
Term of Office : The Member (Accounts) of the Tribunal can hold office for a term of three years from the date of appointment.
Instructions for Application : Application of candidates who are willing to be considered for the post of Member (Accounts) of the Tribunal should reach to Commissioner and Principal Secretary, Commercial Taxes Department, Vikash Bhawan, Patna -15, on or before 12.10.2011.
Note : – Application shall be filled up in English or in Hindi only. Candidates should attach self attested copy of all relevant certificates with the application from. Candidates shall be required to produce the original certificates as and when called for.
Official website of Commercial Taxes Department of Bihar : – https://www.biharcommercialtax.gov.in/bweb/index.jsp