Govt. of Bihar
Department of Revenue and Land Reform
Revenue and Land Reform Department of Bihar is offering jobs to eligible candidates on the designation of Ameen. In this regard applications in prescribed form are being invited from eligible candidates to become Ameen. On the basis of contract, all 312 vacant posts of Ameen will be filled. All these vacancies (312 Ameen) are available at each district of Bihar. Recruitment related all the details can be seen below: –
Post Name: – Ameen
No. of Vacancies: – 312 (UR-103, SC-82, ST-24, EBC-56, BC-26, BC Women-11)
District wise vacancies can be seen here: –
- Patna: – 09 (UR-05, SC-01, EBC-02, BC Women-01)
- Nalanda: – 09 (UR-01, SC-04, EBC-03, BC-01)
- Rohtash: – 19 (UR-08, SC-03, ST-01, EBC-04, BC-02, BC Women-01)
- Baxor: – 04 (UR-02, SC-01, EBC-01)
- Kaimur: – 05 (UR-02, EBC-02, BC women-01)
- Bhagalpur: – 28 (UR-13, SC-, BC women-01)
- Banka: – 07 (UR-03, SC-01, EBC-02, BC-01)
- Munger: – 04 (UR01, SC-02, EBC-01)
- Lakhisarai: – 02 (SC-01, BC-01)
- Jamui: – 08 (UR-02, SC-03, ST-01, BC-01, BC women-01)
- Shekhpura: – 09 (UR-05, SC-02, EBC-01, BC-01)
- Begusarai: – 06 (SC-03, ST-01, EBC-02)
- Khagaria: – 04 (UR-01, SC-01, ST-01, EBC-01)
- Gaya: – 16 (SC-10, ST-02, EBC-03, BC Women-01)
- Aurangabad: – 03 (SC-02, ST-01)
- Jehanabad: – 05 (UR-02, SC-01, EBC-02)
- Arwal: – 02 (UR-02)
- Purania: – 05 (ST-02, EBC-02, BC Women-01)
- Arariya: – 04 (SC-03, ST-01)
- Kishanganj: – 02 (SC-02)
- Katihar: – 02 (ST-02)
- Saharsa: – 06 (SC-02, ST-03, EBC-01)
- Madhepura: – 14 (UR-05, SC-05, EBC-02, BC-02)
- Supaul: – 09 (UR-04, SC-02, EBC-02, BC-01)
- West Champaran: – 18 (UR-09, SC-02, ST-01, EBC-05, BC-01)
- East Champaran: – 16 (UR-10, EBC-04, BC-02)
- Shivhar: – 03 (UR-01, SC-01, EBC-01)
- Sitamarihi: – 14 (UR-02, SC-05, ST-02, EBC-04, BC Women-01)
- Vaishali: – 02 (SC-02)
- Saran: – 19 (UR-04, SC-05, ST-02, EBC-04, BC-03, BC Women-01)
- Siwan: – 15 (UR-05, SC-05, EBC-03, BC-02)
- Gopaljang: – 08 (UR-04, SC-01, EBC-01, BC-01, BC women-01)
- Darbhanga: – 03 (ST-02, EBC-01)
- Madhubani: – 01 (EBC)
- Bhojpur: – 23 (UR-11, SC-03, EBC-05, BC-03, BC women-01)
- Samastipur: -08 (UR-01, SC-03, ST-02, EBC-01, BC-01)
Age Limitation: – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 37 years (age would be reckoned on 01.11.2011)
Age Relaxation: – Upper age would be relaxed up to 03 years for the candidates of EBC / BC / BC Women and UR Women. In case of ST/SC candidates upper age will be relaxed for 05 years.
Educational Qualification: – Matriculation or equivalent with Surveyor Degree from recognised ITI or Civil Diploma or Trained in the skill of Ameeni from Registered Institutions of Bihar
Daily Basis Retrenchment Worker of Chakbandi or Land Records & Dimension Directorate will get preference.
Salary: – Rs. 6500/- per month (inclusive)
Nature of Job: – Temporary
Tenure: – 01 year
Process of Selection: – The selection Committee, which will be established at district level, will take decision for opting eligible candidates.
How to apply: – Desirous candidates, having shown eligibility may apply for recruitment of Ameen in prescribed application form. The application form are available at link below.
Candidates have to fill each mandatory column of application with own handwriting and best of his or her knowledge. Attested copies of documents having Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Caste, Experience are required to accompany with applications. Besides of these, candidates have to attach 02 recent passport size photographs with applications form.
Application complete in all respect should be sent through Registered Post at the address of respective District Magistrate Offices.
Last Date of Receipt Submission: – 30.11.2011
General Notes: –
1. Candidates may submit their applications to his / her preferred districts.
2. Incomplete applications would be rejected summarily
3. Selected candidates wont be considered as Govt. Employee
4. No. of Vacancy may be increased or decreased as per need
5. Candidates finding in wrong practices will be discharged immediately.
6. The process of Selection will be made at the district level by District Magistrate.
Details recruitment along with format of applications can be downloaded at link below: –
Updates related to jobs in Department of Revenue and Land Reform Govt. of Bihar can be searched on site below: –