BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED
(A Government of India Undertaking)
BHEL Recruitment for Translation Assistant and Hindi Typing Assistant September 2011
The details related to the post are given below:-
Name of the Post and vacancy
1. Translation Assistant – 43 Posts
2. Hindi Typing Assistant – 15 Posts
1. Translation Assistant – Unreserved – 34, SC – 05, OBC – 04
2. Hindi Typing Assistant – Unreserved – 14, ST – 01
1. Master of Arts in Hindi with English / Master of Arts in English with Hindi as a subject at graduation level and vice – versa from a Govt. recognized University.
2. Graduation with English / English & Hindi as a main subject from a recognized University.
Hindi Typing Assistant:
1. Graduation in Hindi from a recognized University
2. Minimum typing speed in Hindi should be 25 W.P.M.
Maximum Age Limit:
30 years for Translation Assistant 27 years for Hindi Typing Assistant as on 01/07/2011 for General Category. Age will be relaxed up to 5 years for SC / ST 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH. This will be applicable for both the above posts
1. Translation Assistant- Rs.18, 000/- Per month (Including everything) for the 1st year.
2. Hindi Typing Assistant – Rs.17, 000/- Per month (Including everything) for the 1st year.
• Translation Assistant – Written exam will be based on the knowledge of Hindi and translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa. After this Examination, Short listed Candidates will be called for Personal Interview. The Pass marks for the Candidates who belong to General / OBC is 40% and the Candidates, who belong to SC / ST / PH, will have to Secure 35% marks. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test and personal interview followed by documents verifications
• Hindi Typing Assistant: – Candidates will have to undergo for Typing Test and they will have to possess the minimum speed 25 W.P.M in Hindi typing, After that they will have to qualify in personal Interview organized by BHEL
• Candidates are required to pay Registration fees of Rs.100 in the form of Demand Draft in favour of BHEL, New Delhi
How to Apply:
1. Candidates can Download Application Form from the website of BHEL which is given at the bottom of this post.
2. Duly fill application in prescribed format with self attested photocopies of educational qualifications and experience and Demand Draft of Rs.100 should be sent to the following address mentioned below:
Application must reach the “Sr. Manager (HR-RB), Corporate HR Department, Corporate Office, Bhel House, Siri Fort, New Delhi – 110049” on or before 19/09/2011
Note: Those candidates who are selected for the Personal Interview will be paid 2nd Class Train / Bus Fare by shortest rout.
Click here for Recruitment Notification and Application Format
Official Website of BHEL: http://www.bhel.com