Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), a largest state-owned engineering and manufacturing enterprise in the country, has issued a recruitment notification for the post of HRM, Law Professional, HRD, Company Secretariat and Supervisor Trainee (HR) in different pay scales. Aspirants are required to go the whole details and if they fulfill the prescribed qualifications and all terms and conditions made by BHEL may apply online for any one of the post from 27/03/2012 to 17/04/2012. Acknowledge Slip generated after online registration must reach the AGM (HR) BHEL on or before 01/05/2012.
Details of Recruitment in BHEL:
1. HRM – 20 – Graduation with PG Degree / Diploma of 2 years in HRM with minimum posts qualifications experience of 9 years
2. HRD – 12 – Bachelor’s degree with PG Diploma / Degree in HRM with minimum posts qualifications experience of 12 years
3. Law – 20 – Graduate degree in Law (BL or LLB) from a college approved by Bar Council of India
4. Company Secretariat – 01 – Bachelor’s degree with Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India with 55% Marks in ACS with Post Qualifications Experience of 9 years
5. Supervisor Trainee (HR) – 150 – Minimum qualifications for this post is Graduate degree in Business Management / Social Work / Business Administration
Note: For more details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale etc. visit the detailed advertisement for which a link has been placed at the bottom
Selection Process: Selection for the post of Supervisor Trainee will be done on the basis of written test and Personal Interview but for all the remaining posts, The Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview only.
Application Fees: Rs.300 for Supervisor Trainee and Rs.250 for rest of the post can paid through Payment challan at any SBI Branch to Power Joyoti A/c Number 30858786789 (IFSC Code: SBIN0001363). The Payment Challan can be downloaded from the website http://careers.bhel.in
How to apply: The applications for the post of HRM, HRD, Law, Company Secretarial and Supervisor Trainee (HR) in BHEL will be made through online. Interested candidates may apply online for any one of the posts through the website http://careers.bhel.in from 27/03/2012 to 17/04/2012. After Successfully submission of online application, candidates need to take a copy of Acknowledgment Slip and send it with Payment Challan and Copies of Supporting documents to “AGM (HR) BHEL – EPD, Prof C N R Rao Circle, Opposite IISc, Malleshwaram Bangalore – 560012” on or before 01/05/2012. Last date for receipt of acknowledgment slip for far-flung area candidates is 08/05/2012.
For more details in this regard such as Age Limit, Qualifications, Selection Process, Application Fees, How to apply visit the detailed advertisement
BHEL Recruitment 2012 – Detailed Advertisement
Official Website: http://careers.bhel.in/