Recruitment in BHEL for Engineer Trainee Job Apply online:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited ( BHEL ) has issued a recruitment notification for the Job of Engineer Trainee in various disciplines ( Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics ) through GATE Examination-2012. In this regard, Applications through online mode have been invited from young and energetic graduate engineers. If applicants are going to appear in GATE 2012 and have required educational qualification can apply online from 04/01/2012 to 28/01/2012 having sent application furnished in online prescribed format. Engagement of applicants will be done on the basis of marks obtained in GATE 2012. Applicants can know more about age limit, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, how to apply online by reading below related to Engineer Trainee jobs at BHEL:
Recruitment Details: –
Name of post – Engineers Trainee
No. of posts – 800 ( Mechanical – 550, Electrical – 175 and Electronics – 75 )
Age limit – Applicant, Graduate in Engineering / Technology, must be less than 27 years and Applicant must be under 29 years if they are graduate in Engineering or Business Administration / Management with basis degree in Engineering as on 01/08/2012.
Relaxation in maximum age limit – Maximum age limit will be decreased by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and by 3 years for OBC candidates and others as per rule of government.
Salary: – Applicants who will be get this Engineer Trainee jobs at BHEL, will have to undergo a training for one year and during training period they will be paid Rs. 20600/- to 46500/-. When training will be completed, Applicants will be paid Rs. 24900/- to 46500/- per month.
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have completed Bachelor degree in Engineering / Technology OR five year Integrated Master degree or Dual degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical /Electrical / Electronics Engineering from recognized university / UPSC / AICTE.
Application Fee: – Applicants who come under General / OBC category will have to pay Rs. 100/- through Powerjyoti Account. Applicants who come under SC/ST/PH Category are exempted from paying application fee.
Selection Process: – For this Engineer Trainee job in BHEL, candidates will have to undergo in personal interview. But, before this, BHEL will call them, on the basis of marks got in GATE 2012 in concerned discipline .
How to apply: –
1. Applicants who wish to apply for Engineer Trainee job at BHEL must have to qualify GATE-2012 that is to be held on 12th February 2012.
2. Candidates who possess above given educational qualification and hope that they will qualify GATE 2012 can apply online for Engineer Trainee using below given web link ” Apply online” or Official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
3. Applicants will have to furnish the online prescribed application form with accurate information as mentioned in certificates. after filling in all respects, applicants should click on submit button to submit application online.
4. If Submission will be successful then an acknowledgement slip having a unique acknowledgement No. will be generated that must be downloaded for the further use.
5. Opening date for applying online will start from 04th January 2012 and will end on 28th January 2012.
Click on recruitment details to know more details about age limit, eligibility criteria, how to apply, pay scale, educational qualification for BHEL recruitment 2012.
Visit to “Apply online” for Engineer Trainee job at BHEL online apply
Official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) –
More Govt Jobs given below
- HAL Recruitment 2018
- Post – Zonal Doctor
- Salary – Rs. 3250/
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Last Date – 02 Jul, 2018
- Location – Uttar Pradesh
SPSC Recruitment 2018 – 16 Posts of Assistant Engineer (Agriculture), Assistant Programmer, Commercial Tax Inspector
- SPSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Engineer (Agriculture)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018 – 105 Posts of Apprenticeship Training, Engineer (Electrical & Civil), Senior Officer-PA
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Apprenticeship Training
- Total no. of Vacancy – 100 Posts
- Eligibility – iti
- Last Date – 23 Jun,
- Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2018
- Post – Officers (Legal Division)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,440
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date – 05 Jul, 2018
- Location – West Bengal
- TNPL Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Plant Engineer (Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000 – 18800
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 29 Jun, 2018
- Location –