BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED (BHEL), PHOPAL
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment for Artisan Sep 2011
Name of the post: Artisan
Total vacancy: 406 posts
Trades and Vacant seats
1. Electrician – 100 Posts
2. Fitter – 176 posts
3. Machinist – 55 Posts
4. Welder – 30 Posts
5. Turner – 15 Posts
6. Machinist Grinder – 10 Posts
7. Draughtsman (Mech) – 20 Posts
Category wise vacancy details
UR – 197, SC- 63, ST- 83, OBC- 63
Upper age limit: 27 years for general, 30 years for OBC and 32 years for SC / ST Candidates
Selected candidates during temporary employment for one year will be paid of Rs.11, 000 per month and after complete of this period their pay scale will be of Rs.11700 to 23000
Selection will be made on basis of performance in written and interview. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and send their application complete in all respect and it is received by BHEL , they will be called for written exam which will be held on 06/11/2011. Those candidates who qualify in this test will be called for personal interview. After qualifying in these both tests with attractive marks, candidates will be considered for the appointment in BHEL followed by document verification.
Candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs.125 to a/c No. 30855948540 with “Power Jyoti Account Numbers” SBI HET, Piplani, Branch Code: 0519 in favour of “Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal
How to apply:
1. For apply online, candidates are required to download Challan Form for depositing application fees.
2. After depositing application fees, just visit this link, and Click on “Application Form” for applying online. The above link will be active from 03/09/2011 to 24/09/2011 only.
3. Fill up the application format with fees details and other basis information and Click on Submit
4. Take a print of the Acknowledgement and send it with Challan Copy and supporting documents to the “Sr. Manager (HR), Recruitment Cell, Post Box No. 35, Post Office – Piplani, BHEL, Bhopal – 462022” on or before 01/10/2011
Note: Last date for applying online is 24/09/2011 after this date candidates will not be able to apply online but who have applied before and have not sent their acknowledgement; they must send it before 01/10/2011. Late received application will not be accepted by BHEL.
Click here for Recruitment Details
Official website of BHEL: http://www.bhelbhopal.com