Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Industrial Systems Group
( A Government of India Undertaking)
BHEL is a Premier Navaratna Engineering Organization of India works for the development of Indian economy by Power Generation and Transmission, Industry, Transportation etc. Now it is in search of young and job oriented candidates for the posts of Engineering Executives in Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical / Electronics disciplines on Fixed Tenure basis. So it has invited online applications from Indian Nationals who fulfill its prescribed eligibility criteria ,which is mentioned below, between 14.10.2011 and 05.11.2011. Initially applicants will be selected for a period of 2 years that may be increased according to requirement of such candidates and performance of candidates. Recruitment regarding more details can be known by reading below given some paragraphs.
Some Important dates:
Starting date of online submission of application – 14.10.2011
Closing date of online submission of application – 05.11.2011
Last date of receipt of hard copy of online submitted application form – 12.11.2011
1. Post Name – Executive ( Civil)
No. of Posts – 10
Educational Qualification – To be eligible to apply for this post, applicants should have a first class Graduation degree in Engineering / Technology in Civil of recognized University / Institute. applicants of SC/ST should pass with at least 50% marks.
Experience – Applicants should have at least one year experience in respective discipline in a reputed organization
2. Position Name – Executive ( Mechanical)
No. of Vacancies – 05
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Engineering / Technology degree in Mechanical or equivalent from recognized University / Institute with 60 % marks for Gen / OBC and 50 % marks for SC/ST in aggregate.
Experience – At least one year in relevant field and preferably in Supervision of Mechanical Erection and Commissioning work, Design / Engineering of Mechanical systems for Coal handling plant involving equipment like wagon tipplers etc and Design / Engineering of Ventilation system , dust suppression system etc.
3. Post Name – Executive ( Electrical / Electronics)
Total vacant posts – 05
Requisite qualification – Applicants should have a Bachelor degree in Engineering / Technology in Electrical / Electronics or its similar degree from a recognized university of India having 60% marks for Gen/ OBC and 50% marks for SC/ST.
Experience – Aspirants should have minimum one year experience in relevant discipline in any reputed organization. They will be preferred if experience will be in the field of Design, Engineering, Erection and commissioning of HT / LT Switch gear etc.
Upper age limit – Applicants’ upper age should not be greater than 33 years as on 01.10.2011
Relaxation in upper age –
OBC – 3 years , SC/ST – 5 years and PH – 10 years
Stipend – Rs. 36,660/- Per Month
Application Fee: – Applicants will have to pay Rs. 200/- in form of demand draft drawn in favour of ” BHEL, ISG” and Payable at Bangalore. Demand draft should be drawn from any nationalized bank of India and applicants should write their Name and Name of Post for which they are applying on reverse of Demand Draft. SC/ST and PH Candidates are exempted to pay application fee. Application fee is non-refundable.
Selection Process: – Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in personal interview in which only those applicants will appear whose call letter will be issued. Call letter will be issued on the basis of applicants’ qualification, experience etc.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants are requested to apply for above said post only through online filling required information and demand draft details between prescribed date by visiting below given web link ” Apply Online” or official website of BHEL. Before applying online applicants must ensure that they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria of recruitment and have a valid email-id.
2. After successful submission of online application form, applicants are advised to take a print out of application form and submit it having accompanied with photocopies of certificate of requisite qualification, date of birth, experience etc to The AddL. General Manager ( HR), BHEL / Industrial Systems Group, Prof. CNR Rao Circle, IISc ( PO), PB No. 1249, Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560 012.
3. Hard copy will all documents should be sent on or before 12.11.2011 by post / speed post / courier
Applicants can know more details about recruitment by clicking below given web link: –
Click here to apply online ” Apply online”
Official website of BHEL – http://www.bhel.com/home.php