|BGVB Officer, Office Assistant Vacancies|
|No. of Total Vacant Position||141 Vacancies|
|Essential Educational Qualification||Graduation and IBPS Score|
|Selection Process||IBPS Score and Personal Interview|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Last Date of Online Apply||From 18/01/2013 to 29/01/2013.|
Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank (BGVB) has published an advertisement to recruitment of Officers and Office Assistant. So, Applications are invited through online process from Suitable qualification holder Indian Resident who have qualified and obtained minimum score marks in CWE-for RRBs which was conducted in September, 2012 by IBPS and in March 2012 for Specialist Officer. Interested Person may apply online from 18 th of January, 2013 to 29th of January, 2013. Other relevant recruitment details like no. of vacancies, age limit, Educational Qualification, other terms and condition, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply etc are written in next few paragraphs —
BGVB Vacancy Details of Officers and Office Assistant Jobs
Serial No., Name of Designation, No. of Vacancies and Reservation Status, Pay Scale, Age Limit (As on 01/06/2012), Essential Qualification and Experience
1. Officer Scale –III, 03 Vacancies (for UR), Rs. 25,700-800/5-29,700-900/2-31,500/-, Less than 40 Years, Graduation with any faculty with 50% marks and five year experience.
2. Officer Scale – II(General Banking Officer), 17 Seats (SC -03, ST-01, OBC-05, UR-08) (Out of which – PWD-OC – 01), Rs. 19,400-700/1-20,100-800/7-25,700/-, More than 21 years but less than 32 years, Graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks and two year relevant experience.
3. Officer Scale –II (Information Technology) – 02 Jobs ( for UR), Rs. 19,400-700/1-20,100-800/7-25,700/-, More than 21 years but less than 32 years, Bachelor degree in any one subject of Communication / Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information Technology with at least 50% marks., Desirable – Certificate of experience in area of PHP, ASP, Java, C++, VC, VB, OCP etc language.
4.Officer Scale –II (Law Officer), 01 seat for UR, Rs. 19,400-700/1-20,100-800/7-25,700/- , Above than 18 years but below than 32 years, Bachelor degree in Law with at least 50% marks and two year experience as and advocate or Law officer.
5. Officer Scale –I, 87 Vacancies (UR-45, SC- 13, ST-06, OBC-23)(Out of which – PWD –OC – 02), Rs. 14,500-600/7-18,700-700/2-20,100-800/7-25,700/-, between 18 years to 28 years., Bachelor degree in any faculty and Knowledge of Local Language.
6.Office Assistant (Multipurpose), 31 Vacancies (SC-05, ST-02, OBC-08, UR-16) (Out of which – PWD-OC-01, EXSM-01), Rs. 7200-400/3-7400-500/3-8900- 600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300/-, Above than 18 years and below than 28 years, Graduation in any faculty and Knowledge of Local Language.
Relaxation in Upper Age limit – SC/ST- 05 years, OBC- 03 years, PWD- 10 years, and for others as per GOI norms.
Necessary Eligibility Criteria – Apart from above essential qualification, Applicant must have qualified in IBPS-CWE-for RRBs which was conducted in September, 2012 and March -2012 for Specialist Officers. Applicant must have following standard score marks –Minimum Cutoff Marks on Total Weighted Standard Score –
For Office Assistant –
For SC/ ST/SC-PWD/SC-EXS/ST-EXS – Minimum 89 Marks
For remaining other category – Minimum – 95 Marks
For Officer Scale I –
For SC/ ST/SC-PWD/SC-EXS/ST-EXS – 97 marks
For others – 103 marks
For Officer Scale –I (GBO) –
For SC/ ST/SC-PWD/SC-EXS/ST-EXS – 108 marks
For others – 114 marks
For Officer Scale –III –
For SC/ ST/SC-PWD/SC-EXS/ST-EXS – 109 Marks
For others – 114 marks
For Officer Scale II (IT) –
For SC/ ST/SC-PWD/SC-EXS/ST-EXS – 125 Marks
For others – 134 marks
For Officer Scale II (Law) –
For SC/ ST/SC-PWD/SC-EXS/ST-EXS – 113 Marks
For others – 121 Marks
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in IBPS-CWE and Personal Interview.
Centre of Interview- Berhampur(Murshidabad), West Bengal.
Probation Period – One year for Office Assistant and two years for Officers.
Application Fee – For all above Positions – Rs. 100/- (Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD)
Mode of Payment – Application fee should be deposited through CBS at any branch of Bangiya Gramin Bank through Challan in CBS Account No. 5085010016816.
Applicants should take receipt from Bank after depositing of application fee.
How to Apply– Wishing Person with having requisite Educational Qualification, Experience and minimum scoring marks as written above in IBPS-CWE and fulfill all other terms and condition of eligibility may apply online through the link given on recruitment page of official website of BGVB. Before Online apply, one should read all the instructions. After Successful submission of online application, take print out.
Important Dates –
Date for Payment of Application Fee – From 18/01/2013 to 29/01/2013.
Starting Date of Online Application – 18th of January, 2013
End Date of Submission of Application – 29/01/2013.
Important Facts – 1. Aspirants must have studied Local Language of concerned State at Tenth level.
2. Servicemen are required to forward their application through only proper channel.
3. Call letter for Interview, will be sent to Email id. So, Applicants are required to keep active of their email id.
4. Applicants will have to produce print out of application along with all supporting documents at the time of interview.
To View Complete Notification Details in regard of How to apply online etc of the vacancy of Officer, Office Assistant of BGVB, click on below provided web link —
Official Website of BGVB —