BABA FARID UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES (BFUHS), FARIDKOT
Advt. No. 06/2011
BFUHS Recruitment for Stenographer October 2011
Name of the Post: Stenographer
Number of Post: 05 Posts, out of which 02 for SC and 05 for UR Category
Pay Scale: Rs.10300 to 34800 + Rs.38000 Grade Pay
• Bachelor’s degree with 2nd Class from any Recognized University
• If the candidates have Higher qualifications than Graduation will be preferred
• Besides Above Qualifications, Candidates should have shorthand speed of 100 words per minute and Typing Speed of 40 words per minute in English and well as they should have Proficiency in Computer
• Candidates must have Work Experience of 3 years as Junior Scale Stenographer
Candidates who are going to apply for the this post are required to pay application fees of Rs.500 for General Category and Rs.250 for SC / ST Candidates in the form of Demand Draft favouring “The Registrar, Baba, Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Payable at Faridkot. The Fees is not refundable
How to apply:
1. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and other conditions made by Baba Farid University of Health Science (BFUHS) for the post of stenographer are required to apply in prescribed format which can be download from the website of BFUHS http://bfuhs.ac.in on or before 04/11/2011.
2. Candidates are required to fill their application with proper details and send it in a super scribed envelop with the words “Application for the post of…” to the “Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot” on or before 04/11/2011 till 5.00 pm
3. Incomplete Application in any respect or without prescribed format will not be accepted
• For the this post, candidates should have passed Class 10th in Punjabi Language or any equivalent qualifications.
• Deserving candidates will be paid Higher salary.
• Candidates who are working in any organization should send their application though proper channel.
• Number of post are provisional, it may be increased of decreased later as per requirements.
• Relaxation in age will be given as per Rule of Govt. of Punjab.
Official Website: http://bfuhs.ac.in