Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation ( BELTRON )
Engineer Trainee Recruitment in BELTRON Nov 2011
Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation ( BSEDC ), prominently known as BELTRON, invites applications online from the Engineering degree holder candidates for the recruitment on the post of Engineer Trainee. Vacant posts will be filled on the basis of contract that will be for a period of one year. Applicants who consider themselves eligible for this post having read below mentioned its eligibility criteria they should apply online by 05.12.2011. For Selection of applicants personal interview a personal Interview will be conducted. The applicants obtain higher marks in personal interview will be selected on the post. Applicants can seen more information related to this vacancy reading the below given recruitment details.
Recruitment Details: –
1. Name of the post – Engineer Trainee
No. of Posts – 08 ( Gen – 03, EBC – 02, SC – 02, BC – 01 )
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Bachelor degree of Engineering or Technology in the discipline of electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / IT / Computer discipline or MCA having secured 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized university.
2. Name of the Post – Engineer Trainee ( Civil )
No. of Vacancy – 01
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have B.E. ( Bachelor of Engineering ) or B.Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology ) in civil discipline having secured 60% marks from any recognized university.
Remunerations – Applicants selected on the engineer trainee post will be paid a amount of Rs. 30,000/- per month and on the basis of performance, it will be also increased.
Experience – Applicants should have at least one year experience in IT / e- Governance Projects in day to day program management, Exposure in MS Ofice, etc.
Selection Procedure – Walk-in will be organized for the selection of candidates in which applicants will be selected on the basis of obtained marks in Technical Qualification Screening, Relevant Work experience, written technical examination and Interview.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants who are eligible as per above mentioned eligibility criteria will have to apply online using below given web link ” Apply online”.
2. Online prescribed application should be filled by requisite information as per need and take a print out of successful submitted application form.
3. A registration No. will be provided after successful submission f application that should be kept by the applicants.
4. Online submission of application will be done by 05.12.2011
Applicants can know more information about recruitment and apply online using below given web links –
Official website of BELTRON – http://www.beltron.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
SPSC Recruitment 2018 – 16 Posts of Assistant Engineer (Agriculture), Assistant Programmer, Commercial Tax Inspector
- SPSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Engineer (Agriculture)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs.
- TNPL Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Plant Engineer (Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000 – 18800
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 29 Jun, 2018
- Location –
- Dredging India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineer, Trainee Electrical Officer, NCV (Trainees) (GP Rating)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 60 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15,000
- Eligibility – 10th, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
MPCZ Recruitment 2018 – 111 Posts of Testing Assistant, Assistant Engineer (Distribution), Assistant Engineer (IT)
- MPCZ Recruitment 2018
- Post – Testing Assistant, Junior Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 160 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25,300
- Eligibility – 10th, iti,
- Government of Punjab Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 210 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800
- Eligibility – diploma
- Last Date – 11 Jul, 2018
- Location –