BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (BEL)
Machilipatanam, an Indian Govt. Enterprise under Ministry of Defence
BEL Walk in interview for Electronics and Mechanical Engineer Dec 2011
Bharat Electronics Limited, Machilipatnam has invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Electronic and Mechanical Engineerspurely on contract basis for a period of one year. For this, Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is going to organize a Walk in interview on 11/12/2011 at Bharat Electronics Limited, R. T. Road Machilipatnam – 521001. Candidates having required qualifications for the post may appear for walk in interview with prescribed application form downloaded through website http://www.bel-india.com on the stipulated date between 8 am and 12 noon. More details regarding this walk in interview can be seen in the following paragraphs
Post Name: Electronics and Mechanical Engineer
Contract Period: one year from the date of joining
Vacancy: There are 9 vacant posts, out of which 6 Posts for Electronics and Communication Engineering and 3 Posts for Mechanical Engineering. Emolument: Consolidated amount of Rs.12000 PM will be paid to the selected candidates
Age limit: Below 25 years as on 01/11/2011. Relaxation in age for SC / ST / PWD Candidates will be given as per Govt. Rule.
Qualifications: 1st Class Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized Institute / University
Experience: Those candidates who have experience of at least one year in Engineering Industry will be preferred.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the eligible candidates will be made through Written Test / Interview. Only those candidates are eligible for the walk in interview, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and having all required qualifications for the post.
Walk in interview: 1. Interested and eligible candidates may appear for the walk in interview with prescribed application form on 11/12/2011 between 8 am to 12 noon at Bharat Electronics Limited, R. T. Road, Machilipatnam – 521001
2. Application form can be downloaded through the website http://www.bel-india.com.
3. Candidates who appear for the walk in interview will have to produce all the original documents like; SSLC Mark sheets, Degree Mark sheets (semester wise), B.Tech / BE Marks sheets, photocopies of all the documents and a recent passport size colour photograph
4. Candidates will have to deposit their Original Degree Certificate / Mark sheets with the company in case they are selected
5. Those candidates are not eligible for the post who have not completed B.Tech / BE
6. If the candidates are not able to produce Degree Mark sheets / Certificate, they will no be considered for the job.
Download Application Form