BCPL Foreman and Other Recruitment
|No. of Vacancy||93|
|Age Limit||30/32 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 50/-|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||25th December 2012|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||28th January 2013|
Recruitment in BCPL for Foreman and Other Vacancy
Recruitment Details of Technician and Other Vacancy in BCPL
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Educational Qualification – Salary – Maximum Age: –
- Foreman – 26 (Chemical-15, Mechanical-02, Electrical-05, Instrumentation-04) – Diploma in Mechanical or Chemical or Petrochemical or Production or Manufacturing or Electrical and Electronics or Electrical or Instrumentation discipline with at least 55% marks – Rs. 12000-29000/- per month – 32 years.
- Junior Superintendent – 02 (Human Resources-01, Hindi-01) – Bachelor Degree in Hindi Literature and Diploma in Personal Management or Industrial Relations or Translation in Hindi to English with minimum 50% marks – Rs. 12000-29000/- per month – 32 years.
- Operator Trainee – 10 (Chemical) – Should have completed Graduation in Science with minimum 50% marks – Stipend as per Company Rules – 30 years.
- Technician Trainee – 30 (Electrical-10, Mechanical-10, Instrumentation-10) – 10th Pass with ITI Tradesman Ship in related trade – Stipend as per company rules – 30 years.
- Operator – 10 (Fire) – Pass the Intermediate or 10+2 examination with minimum six months Fireman’s Training Course and having valid Driving License – Rs. 10900-27000/- per month – 30 years.
- Steno Typist Trainee – 03 (Human Resources) – Bachelor Degree with speed of 40 wpm in English typing in Computer and 80 wpm in Shorthand – Stipend as per Company Rules – 30 years.
- Accounts Assistant Trainee – 02 (Finance and Accounts) – Applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree in Commerce discipline and Typing speed of 40 wpm in English – Stipend as per Company Rules – 30 years.
- Junior Fireman Trainee – 10 – Pass the Matriculation examination from any recognized Board with at least 45% marks – Stipend as per company rules – 28 years.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 50/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft or Pay Order Drawn in favor of ‘Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL), Payable at Dibrugarh, Assam’.
How to Apply: – Applicants who fulfill the requisite qualification of any of the above mentioned posts may send their applications through online. Click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page, applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. After successful submission applicants take a print out copy of system generated application form and send it on the address which is ‘To, The Deputy General Manager (HR), Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL), Main Fire Station building, Project Site Office, PO – Lepetkata, Dibrugarh, Assam – 786006’ through Speed or Registered Post. Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the Post of …’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 25th December 2012
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 28th January 2013.
Notes: – Applicants must enclose attested copies of all supporting documents and original Demand Draft with the application form.
Recruitment related more details are available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page, please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL)