BIHAR COMBINED ENTRANCE COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION BOARD
I.A.S Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
PGMAT 2012 Announcement
BCECEB conducts POST GRADUATE MEDICAL ENTRANCE TEST (PGMAT) every year, for admission into MD/MS/PGD, MDS & MD (Ayurveda) courses in various medical colleges across the state. Notification for PGMAT 2012 has been come out. Important Dates for this Test are as follow:
Date of online applications-> 08th December 2011
Date of offline applications-> 08th December 2011 to 18th January 2012.
Last date of sending in the application forms-> 25th January 2012 to 20th January 2012 till 5:00 PM.
Date of Examination: 19 December 2012
The candidates interested can apply through applications for PGMAT 2012 in order to get selected for the first year of the following Post Graduate Degrees /Diploma Courses: –
MD,MS, PGD Diploma courses in
- A.N.M. Medical college Gaya
- IGIMS college and Patna medical college Patna
- Darbhanga medical college Darbhanga
- Nalanda medical college
MD,MS, PGD Diploma courses (state quota)
- MDS courses in Patna medical college,Patna
- MD(Ayurveda ) in Ayurvedic college patna
PGMAT 2012 APPLICATION FORM FILLING PROCEDURE:
- Offline applications (including computer form) and prospectus are available from various medical colleges across Bihar by submitting an account payee draft of Rs 1300/- which must be issued in favor of Controller of Examination, BCECE Board (PGMAT) payable at Patna.
- One Bank Draft can lead to the issuing of maximum of five application forms.
- Application forms must be completely and correctly filled as per the prospectus.
- The offline forms will be available from 08th December 2011 to 18th January 2012.
- Online applications (excluding computer form) and prospectus are available from various medical colleges across Bihar by submitting an account payee draft of Rs 1200/- which must be issued in favor of Controller of Examination, BCECE Board (PGMAT) payable at Patna.
- The online applications must visit the BCECE official website for details.
- The online facility is available up to 20th January 2012 till 5:00 PM.
- The print outs of the online applications must be sent through speed post.
PGMAT 2012 APPLICATION FORM SENDING PROCEDURE
The completely filled in application forms and printouts of online application forms must be sent through speed post by 25th January 2012 to the office of the controller of examination, BCECEB, IAS association building (near Patna airport) P.O. Veterinary College,Patna-800014
NOTE:- In no case applications will be received by hand at the controller’s office.
For further details:- click here
For online application:- click here
Official website of BCECEB: http://www.bcecebonline.com/