BAU Sabour Farm Manager, Program Assistant, Assistant, Stenographer, Driver, Supporting Staff Recruitment
|Qualification||Bachelor / Intermediate / Matriculation|
|Number of Vacant Posts||180|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Interview|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment in Bihar Agriculture University for Farm Manager, Programme Assistant, Assistant, Stenographer, Driver & Supporting Staff Vacancy
Bihar Agriculture University Sabour (BAU Sabour) has made announcement to recruit eligible candidates on to post of Programme Assistant, Farm Manager, Assistant, Driver, Stenographer & Supporting Staff. Regarding aforesaid vacancy, applications are being invited by BAU Sabour latest by 11th June 2012 from those who meet with further mentioned eligibility. Remaining vacancy details such as required educational qualification, limitation of age, salary, how to apply etc are given below: –
Vacancy Details of Stenographer, Supporting Staff, Driver, Assistant & Other of BAU Sabour
In way as (Sr. No., Post Name, No. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification) details would be understood
1. Farm Manager, 20 Posts (UR-10, EBC-04, SC-03, BC-01, BC Female-01), B.Sc with either of Agriculture or Horticulture.
2. Programme Assistant (Computer), 20 Posts (UR-10, EBC-04, SC-03, BC-02, BC Female-01), B.Sc in Computer Applications or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications.
3. Programme Assistant (Lab Technician), 20 Posts (UR-10, EBC-04, SC-03, BC-02, BC Female-01), B.Sc with Agriculture / Horticulture.
4. Assistant, 20 Posts (UR-10, EBC-04, SC-03, BC-02, BC Female-01), Bachelor Degree with proficiency in Computer operations along with 05 years of experience as Junior / Senior Accountant.
5. Stenographer, 20 Posts (UR-10, EBC-04, SC-03, BC-02, BC Female-01), Intermediate with proficient in Computer operations and also skill of Shorthand & Computer Typing in Hindi / English with efficient speed.
6. Driver, 40 Posts (UR-20, EBC-07, SC-07, BC-05, BC Female-01), Matriculation with having 2 years of driving experience of Light Vehicle.
7. Supporting Staff, 40 Posts (UR-20, EBC-07, SC-07, BC-05, BC Female-01), Matriculation with skill of riding Motor Cycle / Bicycle.
Limitation of age: – Applicants age should be fallen between 18-37 years as on 02nd May 2012.
Age Relaxation: – 03 & 05 years upper age relaxation will be applicable for EBC / BC and SC/ST community candidates respectively.
Scale of Pay: –
Sr. I to IV post carry Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay Rs. 4200/- per month
Sr. No. V Post has Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2400/- per month
Sr. No. VI Post has Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month
Sr. No. VII Post carry Rs. 4400-7440/- with Rs. 1300/- Grade Pay
Process of Selection: – It is expected through Written Test or Interview candidates will be selected.
Application Fee: – Candidates other than SC/ST have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee. Only Rs. 100/- is required to be paid by SC/ST candidates.
Mode of Payment: – The above amount will be paid by DD of any nationalized bank, in favour of ‘Controller, Bihar Agriculture University, Sabour (Bhagalpur)’ payable at SBI, Code No. 11805.
How to apply: -Candidates eligible as well as interested may send their applications on prescribed format up to 11th June 2012. It is required to enclose supporting document in claim of Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Caste, Domicile with duly filled applications. Candidates photographs and substantial amount of application fee should also be enclosed with applications.
Applications complete in all respect should be sent either by Speed Post / Registered Post or Courier at the address of ‘Incharge Officer Recruitment, Bihar Agriculture University, Sabour, Bhagalpur’
Deadline of Receipt Submission: – 11/06/2012
Vacancy details including application format can be obtained at link below: –
BAU Recruitment Detail and Application Format
Official site of BAU Sabour: –