Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
LAST DATE: 16/09/2011
Total no of posts: 116
- Post Name- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 66 (UR– 37, SC – 7, ST – 7, OBC – 15)
- Post Name– Stenographer Grade – III – 50 posts (UR– 33, SC – 5, ST – 4, OBC – 8)
- Upper division Clerk – Rs.5200-Rs.20200 + 2400 G.P + Other Allowances
- Stenographer Grade – III – Rs.5200-20200 + 2400 G.P + other Allowances
Educational Qualifications & Experience:
Post no 1:
- Bachelor degree in Arts, Science and Commerce from a recognized university or equivalent with 50% marks with minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English
Post no 2:
- Matriculation or equivalent with knowledge of computer, Data processing, Data entry with minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English
Age limit till 16/09/2011:
- General category candidates – Maximum age 27 years
- Schedule Caste/Tribes – Maximum age 32 years, relaxation condition is, candidate must have his caste certificate issued by any authorized authority.
- Other Backward Class – Maximum age 30 years, relaxation condition is, candidate must have their caste certificate which issued by any authorized authority with non–creamy layer certificate and the community must be included in the central list of OBC.
Persons Domiciled in Kashmir division of jammu/ Kashmir– Maximum age 32 years, relaxation condition for the candidates of these province who lives between 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989
- Person with Disability – Maximum age for SC/ST – 42 years, OBC – 40, GEN – 37 years.
- Departmental Candidates – Maximum age for SC/ST – 45 years, OBC – 43 years, GEN – 40 years and candidate should have continue service more than 3 years or regular service in the same allied cadre as on 16.09.2011.
How to apply:
- Application will be accepted through online only.
- No Objection Certificate should be submitted by the central government / State government and Public sector employees at the time of interview.
Method of Selection:
Post no 1.
- Written test – Paper I – General English duration 3hrs, Paper II – General knowledge Elementary Arithmetic duration 2hrs. Interview: – only qualify candidates will be able to attend the interview.
Post no 2.
- Written test – Paper I –General English duration 3 hours, Paper II –General knowledge duration 2hrs. Skill test – Computer Stenography test. Only those candidates who pass in both the written and skill will be able to attend the interview.
Nature of Duties:
- Upper Division clerk – preparing of data and reports through e-media as required. Dairy and files of assistant are to be maintained.
- Stenographer Grade III – Attending telephone calls, taking dictation in shorthand and general assistance in matter of filling papers and movements of files.
- ST/SC candidate will be paid the traveling fare after the production of ticket
- The applicants, who will qualify screening Test will be called for written test.
Detail Advertisement: http://www.barc.gov.in/recruitment/vacancy76.pdf
Official Website of BARC: http://www.barc.gov.in