ICFAI is the Business school of repute. It conducts the Admission test for the ICFAI Science & Tech (ATIT).This examination gives admission to B.Tech course. The exam ATIT is for engineering category. The University has been ranked among the Top 25 Private Engineering Colleges in India. ICFAI Institute of Science and Technology campuses are located at Bhubaneswar, Bangalore, Jaipur, Hyderabad and Dehradun. The programme offered is of 5 years full time duration.
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Degree Programme is running in following engineering branches…
- Biotechnology Engineering,
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering Mechanical Engineering
- Applicants must have cleared class 12 examinations or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English respectively. Appearing candidates of class 12 can also apply for the test.
- Admission will be offered based on scores secured in ATIT 2011/ AIEEE 2011.
- The applicant should fulfill the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination.
- The duration of the test will be 3 (three) hours.
- The question will be based on Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry respectively.
- The test timings are from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM and candidates are required to report at the test centre 9.00 AM.
- There is no negative marking.
- The Syllabus for the test is same as the plus two levels
- Students may also be admitted to the program based on their all India Rank in AIEEE .Candidates applying for admission on the basis of AIEEE is not required to write ATIT.
How to Prepare for ATIT?
- The applicants can refer the sample papers guide books of the subjects such as Mathematics; Physics & Chemistry for better knowledge abut the test.
- The applicants must do lots of practice to clear the exam.
- Each section must be given equal priority.
- The syllabus of ATIT is based on 12th standard CBSE and State Board curriculum.
- There are also many reference books and sample question papers available online that can be used as reference.
official website of ATIT -http://www.atitindia.org