AGRICULTURAL SCIENTISTS RECRUITMENT BOARD (ASRB)
Krishi Anusndhan Bhavan, Pusa, New Ddhi – 110012
F. NO. 1 (1) / 2011- Exam-II, Dated: 29/08/2011
ARS / NET for Recruitment of Scientist Sep 2011
Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board is going to organize a Competitive ARS / NET Examination on 12/02/2011 for the Post of Scientist. There will be Two Examination 1. Prelim ARS / NET Test and 2. ARS Main Examination. Candidates who are interested to appear for ARS, they will have to attend both the Prelim examination and ARS Main Examination. Candidates will have to appear for Main Examination on same day after Prelim Exam and opportunity to appear in main Examination will be provided for those candidates only who qualify in prelim examination.
Pay Scale: Rs.15600 to 39100 + Rs.16000 RGP
• For Prelim ARS / NET – Master’s degree in concerned filed of subject and Specialization
• For ARS Main- Master’s Degree in concerned discipline and specialization
• ARS – Above 21 years and Below 32 years as on 01/08/2011
• NET– Not less than 21 years as on 01/08/2011
• Interested candidates for the ARS / NET Exam, will have to pay of Rs.1000 in the form of Crossed Demand Draft, in favour of Secretary, A.S.R.B, Payable at New Delhi
• Candidates must write name and Address on the back side of the demand draft
• ARS / NET Exam- This exam will be of one Paper Consisting 200 Objective questions and for each questions, there will be one mark. 50 questions of this paper will be based on General Knowledge. Total time for this test will be of 2.30 hors
• ARS Main Exam – Only Prelim ARS / NET qualified candidates are eligible for appearing in this examination. This examination will also be of one paper consisting of Descriptive type questions and it will carry 240 marks. Time durations is 3 hours.
• Viva-Voce – it carries total 60 marks
How to apply:
1. Application format is available at www.icar.org.in
2. Candidates should fill the application by their own handwriting
3. Cover of the application must be super scribed in Bold as “Application for ARS / NET Examination 2011” and Must Write Centre Code, Discipline on it.
4. Candidates must attach Attested Copies of matriculation certificate, Degree certificate, Caste certificate etc. with application
5. Complete application in all respect with demand draft all documents mentioned above should be sent to the “Secretary, Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan – I, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012” on or before 31/010/2011
6. Last for Far-flung area’s Candidates is 15/11/2011
Career page of Official Website ICAR : http://www.icar.org.in/en/career-in-agriculture.htm