ANDHRA PRADESH TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (APTET)
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Jan 2012
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) 2012
Apply online starting from: 01/01/2011
Last date for online application: 26/11/2011
Payment of application: 31/10/2011 to 25/11/2011
Hall Tickets available from: 24/12/2011
Date of written Test: 08/01/2012 (on Sunday)
Candidates are required to pay application fess of Rs.300 through AP online Centre or E-Seva Centre. Application fess can be paid from 31st October to 25th November 2011 and the fees will not be accepted after last date mentioned above.
Schedule of Written Test:
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) will be held on 08/01/2012. Time duration of APTET for Each Paper-I and Paper-II will be of 2.30 Hours. Paper-I will start from 9.30 am and will be up to 12.00 Noon and Paper-II will start from 2.30 am to 5.00 pm. It is expected that the Result of the APTET will be declared till 28/01/2012.
How to apply:
Online Application can be made through the website http://aptet.cgg.gov.in from 1st November to 26th November 2011. Interested candidates who are going to apply online for APTET, must follow the given instructions for the their convenience
1. Before applying, candidates are required to download Detailed Advertisement and go through it carefully
2. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and other qualifications are required to pay appropriate application fees mentioned above through AP online Centre or E-Seva Centres and get a Journal Number issued by AP online or E-Seva Centre
3. After, they have done all the above Said, they are required to Scan their “Photograph” and “Signature” to upload at the time of applying online.
4. Re-visit http://aptet.cgg.gov.in, then “Click here for Application Submission”
5. Enter Journal Number, Date of Payment, and Date of Birth in the given box on the page.
6. Upload Photograph and Signature at the time of applying online and Filling online application format.
7. Fill up online application format with required details and click on “Preview” if every thing is OK then click on Submit Button
8. After successful submission of online application, candidate are required to note down the application Reference Id Number and take a print out of the online application for further use
APTET Advertisement Details
Official Website: http://aptet.cgg.gov.in