ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Notification No. 06/2011
Recruitment for the post of “Assistant Engineers” in AP PH and Municipal Engineering Sub-OS April 2011
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invites on-line application for the recruitment of 40 vacant posts in Andhra Pradesh Public Health and ME Sub ordinate service as “Assistant Engineers”.
On line application from 19th April 2011 to 19th May 2011
Last date: 16th May 2011 (for fees payment)
Name of the post: Assistant Engineers in AP PH and ME Sub-OS
Vacancy: There are 40 vacant post
Age: 18 to 34 years as on 1st July, 2011 (it is Minimum and Maximum age Limit)
Pay Scale: Rs.152880 to 40510
- B.E. Degree (Mechanical) or Civil) from any university which is set up under Central Act.
- or Bachelor’s Degree in science (engineering) from Benars Hindu University
- A and B section Passed of Civil examination India AMIE
- Diploma in LCE or LSE Diploma which should be awarded by SBTET
Candidates are required to download payment challan from the website www.apspsc.gov.in and by fill the particulars in the challan deposit it with appropriate application fees at any Andhra Pradesh on line centre or State Bank of India, candidates will get a journal no. with the challan form.
How to Apply:
- Candidate will have to log on www.apspsc.gov.in and go to on line application link
- Fill up all details properly with journal no. and make sure the every thing is correctly entered before submitting application.
Click here form more details of this advertisement
- Last date of on line submission is 19.05.2011, no submission of application will be accepted after mentioned date.
- It is only on-line application; any other mode of application will be rejected by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Before applying on-line candidates must go through the detailed advertisement
- Candidate are advised to keep a print out of application with them, it will be useful for further reference.
About: The chairman in Charge of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is Sri B. Ramakrishna Raju, he worked as chairman in charge of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission from 16/02/2011. Sri B. Ramakrishna Raju started working as member in Andhra Pradesh PSC from 28th April 2005 and completed his 6 years of working on 27th April 2011, he is in the filed of education for years and more familiar in political and social.
Official Website: http://website.apspsc.gov.in