ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (APPSC)
On-line application starts from: 19th April, 2011 (Last date: 19th May 2011)
Last date of paying application fees: 16th May, 2011
Name of the Post: Assistant Executive Engineer
Place of Posting: Andhra Pradesh PH and MES
Vacancy: There are 40 vacant seats
Minimum and Maximum Age of the candidates should be 18 to 34 years as on 1st July, 2011. Candidates who are less than 18 and more than 34 are not eligible for the post.
Relaxation- SC/ST and BC candidates will get 5 years relaxation in age and PH Candidates will get 10 years.
Pay Scale: Rs.16150 to 42590
Candidates must have BE Mechanical/Civil Degree from any recognized university established under State/Central act. Or Bachelor Degree in Science (Engineering) from Banaras Hindu University or Candidates should be passed in A and B Section of AMIE Examination or equivalent to it.
Candidates have to pay examination fees of Rs.120 and Rs.25 for Processing of Application. Application processing fees of Rs.25 is Mandatory for all Candidates. (SC/ST/PH/BC and Ex Service men are exempted from examination fees.)
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates are required to pay examination fees at any State Bank of India Bank Branch or Andhra Pradesh On line Centre.
- For paying application fees candidates are needed to download fee Payment challan through the website www.apspsc.gov.in
- Enter your all details like Name, DOB, Qualification, etc. a challan will be downloaded, candidates are required to deposit examination fees at any OP line centre or SBI bank branch.
How to Apply:
- On the next day candidate are required to log on www.apspsc.gov.in and go to apply on line link.
- As you click on line application link, you will be asked to put journal No. After entering it an application format will be opened , put all details in this Application form and submit by ensuring all details are correct.
- Affix your passport size photograph in the provide space in the on line application format by scanning it.
First of all candidates have to face written test which will be objective test and after qualifying in this examination candidates will be called for interview. Qualified candidates in the interview will be eligible to be appointed by following some document verification.
- There is no any other mode of paying application fees as well as application procedure.
- Written test will be held in Andhra Pradesh.
- After Selection candidates will be post at any Place in Andhra Pradesh.
Pertaining to download Hall ticket and on line Submission of application form, call 040 23557455 between 9.30 am to 1.00pm and 1.30pm to 5.30pm
Candidates can also send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://website.apspsc.gov.in