ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Recruitment for the post of “Royalty Inspectors” in A.P. Mining Service 2011
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invites on-line application from eligible candidates for the post of “Royalty Inspectors” in A.P. Mining Service. Interested candidates can apply on-line between 23rd march,2011 to 23rd April,2011.
Last date of paying application fess is 20.04.2011.
Last date for Submitting on line Application: 23.04.2011
Name of the post: Royalty Inspectors in A.P. Mining Service
No. of Posts: There are total 20 post are available for this recruitment.
- 11 posts are for MZ-1
- 09 post are for MZ-2
Pay Scale: Rs.14,860 to 39,540
Age: Minimum and Maximum age of the candidates should be between 18 to 39 years as on 01/07/2008.
For the post of Royalty Inspectors in A.P. Mining Service candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Science/Geology from recognized university set up by Central/State govt.
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 years in Investigation of Mineral Deposits as well as Geological mapping/underground water resource/mining.
- Applicants are advised to pay Rs.25 for application processing fees and Rs.120 for application fees.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/BC and Ex-Service Men are exempted from application fees, they will have to pay only application processing fees of Rs.25.
Mode of Payment:
- To obtain payment challan candidates have log on to www.apspsc.gov.in and going to the payment link submit the details like Name, Date of Birth, Fathers’ Name etc. After submitting these details applicant will get a downloaded challan form.
- Candidates need to go with filled up challan to any branch of State Bank of India and pay appropriate application fees.
- After paying the application fees candidates will get a unique Journal Number.
How to Apply:
For on-line application visit the institute website www.apspsc.gov.in and open the On-line application link and put the required details in the application forms with the unique journal No.and submit.
Candidates will be selected for appointment after completing two stages successfully which is
1. Written Test
2. Oral test in form of interview
Fore more details about qualifying marks in written examination, click on detailed advertisement.
- No any other mode of payment should be accepted.
- Only who candidates can apply who are willing to serve at any place in Andhra Pradesh.
- Contact us for any assistance related to Downloading challan and on-line application: 040-23557455 from 9.30am to 1.00pm and 1.30pm to 5.30pm or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: www.apspsc.gov.in