ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (APPSC)
Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh
Notice No. 08/2011
Application are invited by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for the post of Assistant Inspector of Fisheries in Andhra Pradesh (AP) FSOS. Candidates can apply On-line through website www.apspsc.gov.in within 19th April to 19th May 2011.
Candidates can pay on line application fees till 16th May, 2011 only.
|Name of the post||Assistant Inspector of Fisheries|
|Department||Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Subordinate Service|
|No of Vacant Seats||Total No. of vacant post are 22|
|Age as on 1st July, 2011 (Min & Max)||Age limit should be 18 to 34 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs.10900 to 31550|
- Post Graduation in the Fisheries Technology from awarded board of Technical Training and Education
- Fisheries Technology Diploma or equivalent to it
- Successfully completed a Diploma in Marine Fisheries or Inland, organized by Government of India
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science in applicable subject with Main subject zoology or any qualification which equivalent to it.
- B.Sc in FZC or BFSc.
|SC/ST and Backwards Class||5 years|
|PH candidates||10 years|
|Ex-Service men and NCC||3 years|
|Govt. Employee of AP||5 years|
Rs.80 as Examination fees and Rs.25 for Application Processing Fees will have to be paid by the candidates. There is no above fees is applicable for SC/ST/PH/BC and Ex-service men.
Rs.25 as Application Processing fees have to be paid by each and every applicant, it is mandatory
Mode of Payment:
- For paying fees candidates are needed to Download Payment challan through the institute website www.apspsc.gov.in
- Click on Challan link, enter all details according to requirement, after submitting a Payment challan will be downloaded
- Now candidates are advised to go to any nearest SBI/AP on-line centre for Depositing examination fees
- Candidates will be given a journal no. with Payment challan
How to Apply:
- After a day go to same website and Click on the apply on-line link to apply, put your journal no. to Open application format
- Fill up all the column and Affix your recent passport size photograph in the provide space in the online application format and Submit it by checking all once again
Candidates have to complete two vital state of i.e. 1.Written Test and 2.Interview. After completing both of them candidates will be asked for Document verification. And then selection will be made After all the above process completing.
Official Website: http://website.apspsc.gov.in