ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh
Notification No. 06/2011
On-line applications are invited for the recruitment of 40 “Assistant Engineers” in Andhra Pradesh Public Health and MESOS. Candidates who full fill the following requirement can apply online through its official website.
|On-line Registration Starts from||19/04/2011 to 19/05/2011|
|Last date of Payment fees||16/05/2011|
Interested candidates may apply online by going through all details which is given below:
|Post Code||Post Name||Place of Posting||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|01||Assistant Engineers||AP PH and SSO||40||Rs.15280 to 40150|
Age: Candidates should be of 18 to 34 years of Age. It is minimum and maximum age of the candidates
- B.E. Civil/Mechanical Degree from the University which has been established under Central/State Act. Or
- Bachelor Degree in Science in engineering. It should be obtained from Hindu University or
- Candidates should be passed in the section A and B of Civil Examination AMIE (India) or
- Certificates in LCE or equivalent to it
Relaxation in Age:
SC/ST and Backward Class Candidates will get 5 years relaxation in age while for PH and Ex-service men is 3 years
Candidates are required to pay examination fees of Rs.80 and Application Processing Fees of Rs.25. (SC/ST/PH/BC/ and ex service men have not to pay examination fees but they have to pay only Rs.25 as Application Processing Fess) Processing Fees of 25 is application for each and every candidates however they belong to Reserved category.
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates are required to log on www.apspsc.gov.in clink on the challan link, put your basic details in the form. Like Date of birth, Name, Category, etc. as you submit it, a computer generated payment Challan will be Downloaded
- Go with this challan to any nearest Andhra Pradesh Online Centre or any nearest bank branch of State bank of India and deposit designated examination fees and processing fees.
- Candidates will be provided a Journal No. after Paying above application fees.
- There is no any other option for paying examination fees or Application processing Fees except this
How to Apply:
- On next day candidates have log on same website www.apspsc.gov.in for Submitting application form
- Click on on-line application Enter your Journal No., after entering journal No. an application format will be opened, fill up all the columns.
- After that candidates are required to scan a recent passport size photograph and affix it to the given space in the on-line application format. It should be in a JPG format.
- Application will be rejected in case it is not submitted however you have made your fees.
- Last date is 16/05/2011 for on-line paying fees
- Last date of Submission of Application form is 19/05/2011
Candidates who qualify in written test will be short listed rank wise for interview, after successfully completing Interview candidates will be selected for Appointment by verifying their Original Documents.
Official website: http://website.apspsc.gov.in