ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (APSC)
Advt. No. 08/2011
APSC Recruitment for Demonstrator, Registrar November 2011
Applications are invited by Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) for the Recruitment of Demonstrator, Registrar / Resident Surgeon, Registrar / Resident Physician in the Pay Scale of Rs.15600 to 39100 + Rs.6000 Grade Pay + other allowance. Interested Candidates who want to apply against above posts may obtain application form Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on all working dates till 19/11/2011. Candidates can see their eligibility criteria and required qualifications for the suitable post which has been described in the following paragraphs.
Total Vacancy: 286 Posts
Departments: Anatomy – 16, Physiology – 18, Bio-Chemistry – 07, Microbiology – 07, Pharmacy – 12, Pathology (Including Blood Bank) – 27, Forensic Science Medicine – 11, Community Medicine – 16
2. Registrar / Resident Physician
Departments: Paediatrics (Including ICU / Emergency) – 10, Psychiatry – 05, Medicine – 21, TB and CHEST – 05, Cardiology – 03, Nephrology – 01, Endocrinology – 02, Pediatric Surgery – 01, Oncology – 01, Dentistry – 03
3. Registrar / Resident Surgeon
Department: Orthopaedics – 10, ENT – 03, O & G – 21, Surgery – 14
4. Registrar / Anaesthetist (Anaesthesiology) – 41
5. Registrar / Demonstrator (Radiology) – 14
Department: Physical Medicine Rehabilitation – 03, CTVS – 01, Urology – 02, Plastic Surgery – 01, Radiotherapy – 04,
7. Registrar Refractionist (Ophthaimology) – 04
MD, MS in the Concerned Subject Area. Candidates who have appeared in the Final years PG Graduate Examination 2011 may also apply for the post and Candidates will have to submit their PG certificate to the Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission Immediately after publication of result
Selected Candidates will be paid of Rs.15600 to 39100 + Rs.6000 Grade Pay. Candidates will also be given other allowance as per Govt. Rule
Candidates should not be more than 38 years and Less than 21 year as on 01/01/2011. Those who belong to SC / ST will be relaxed in age up to 5 years as per Existing Rule
How to apply:
1. For the application against any post, candidate can obtain prescribed application form from Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 22 by sending a written request with a Self Addressed Unstamped Envelop of 23*10 cm.
2. Duly Filled application in all respect must reach the Office of Commission by the last date 19/11/2011.
1. Candidates who are working in any Semi Govt. / Govt. Organization should send their application thorough proper channel
2. Receiving of application after last date will be treated as invalid application
3. If a large number of applications are received, Commission will short list the candidates according to their Educational Qualifications, Mark Obtained in the Examination and by organizing a written test.
Official Website: http://apsc.nic.in