Recruitment of Senior Reporters in APPSC : Apply online
Applications through online mode have been invited by Andhra Pradesh Pubic Service Commission ( APPSC ) from the result oriented candidates for the recruitment on the post of Senior Reporters ( English, Telugu and Urdu ) in A.P. Police (Intelligence). Applicants who are ensure that they are fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria of this recruitment can apply online from bellow given web link ” Apply online “ or www.apspsc.gov.in. Details about educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, application fee, no. of vacancies, pay scale, age limit etc are explained below.
Details of recruitment of Senior Reporter in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ( APPSC ) : –
Online registration will start from : 04.05.2012
Online registration will close on : 04.06.2012
Name of the Post – Senior Reporters ( English, Telugu and Urdu )
No. of Vacancies – 10 ( English – 03, Telugu – 05 and Urdu – 02 )
Age limit – Candidates’ age for the job of Senior Reporters should be between 18 years and 36 years as on 01.07.2012.
Scale of pay – Applicants who will be appointed for Senior Reporters job will be paid Rs. 16,150 – 42,590/- per month.
Educational Qualification : – Candidates having Graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university and certificates of shorthand and typewriting in English / Telugu / Urdu from any recognized institute can apply for the job of Senior Reporters.
Application Fee – Applicants have to pay Rs. 100/- as Application processing fee and Rs. 120/- as Examination Fee through Challan at AP online centre. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, BC and Ex-Service Men are exempted from paying application fee.
Selection Procedure – Applicants will be appointed on the post Senior Reporter as per obtained marks in written examination. Examination will consist objective type questions.
How to apply: –
1. Candidates who are meeting above prescribed eligibility criteria of recruitment of Senior Reporters and wishing to apply are required to visit below given web link ” Apply online” or its official website.
2. Applicants should furnish the applications in online prescribed having explained details about educational qualification, age, community, application fee etc and click on submit button.
3. Take a print out of successful submitted application for further use
Applicants can apply online and collect more details about APPSC Senior Reporter recruitment as how to apply, selection procedure, application fee, educational qualification, no. of vacancies, age limit, etc from below given web link : –
Official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – http://website.apspsc.gov.in/home.appsc
More Govt Jobs given below
- MPSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Dean, Government Medical Colleges
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37400 – 67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 10000
- Eligibility – post graduate, mbbs
- Last Date – 04 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- GPSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Jun, 2018
- Location – Gujarat
- Date of Written Test – 16 September 2018
- PPSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Agriculture Engineer Grade-II, Drugs Control Officer, Analyst (Food Safety), Analyst (Drugs), Assistant Director, Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 46 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 5000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech,
- OPSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Total no. of Vacancy – 87 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 44900
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location –