APPSC Junior Assistant, Typists Vacancy
|Age||18 – 36 years|
|Number of Vacant Posts||102|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Date of Test||10.06.2012|
|Date of Interview|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment of Junior Assistant, Typists etc by APPSC : Apply online
Recruitment details for the job of Junior Assistant, Typists etc : –
Post Name – No.o f Vacancies – Educational Qualification : –
1. Junior Accountant – 04 – Graduation in any discipline and pass certificate of government technical examination in Typewriting ( English ).
2. Junior Assistants ( Head Office ) – 08 – Bachelor degree in any discipline and passed Government Technical Examination in Typewriting ( English ).
3. Junior Assistants ( Districts ) – 62 – Passed Intermediate examination and Government Technical Examination in Typewriting ( English ).
4. Junior Stenographer – 04 – Graduation in any discipline and passed Government Technical Examination in Typewriting ( Telugu ).
5. Typists ( Head Office ) – 07 – Graduation in any discipline and passed Government Technical Examination in Typewriting in English.
6. Typists (Subordinate Offices ) – 17 – Intermediate and Passed Government Technical Exam Typewriting in English.
Age limit – Candidates’ age should be between 18 years and 36 years as on 01.07.2012. Relaxation of 5 years will be given to the SC/ST and BC candidates. others will be given as per rule of government.
Pay Scale – Rs. 8440 – 24,950 /- per month
Application fee – Applicants are required to pay Rs. 100 as Application processing fee and Rs. 80/- as Examination Fee through AP online centers / State Bank of India.
Selection procedure – Applicants will be selected for said post as per performance in written examination.
How to apply: – Applicants willing to apply for above said posts after satisfying eligibility criteria are required to apply through online mode from below given web link ” Apply online” from 10.04.2012 to 10.05.2012. First candidates will have to get challan form after entering details about themselves in online prescribed fee and pay specified fee in AP online centers / State Bank of India and obtain journal number. Once again, visit same website and enter journal no. in prescribed space in application form and click on submit button to apply online. Scanned photograph and signature should be also uploaded at prescribed space in application form. At last, take print out of successful submitted application.
Applicants can know more information about this recruitment and apply online using below given web link –
Some Important points –
i. Selected candidates will have to work any where in Andhra pradesh.
ii. Candidates have to produce same photograph during at time of verification other they will be disqualified.
Official website of APPSC – http://www.apspsc.gov.in/