Recruitment in APPSC for Assistant Electrical Inspector, Senior Stenographer, Technical Assistant & Other Vacancy: Apply Online
Details of Zila Sainik Welfare, Dy Inspector, Municipal Assistant Engineer & other Vacancy of APPSC
In this way as: (Sr. No, Post Name, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Educational Qualification) details would be read
01. Zila Sainik Welfare Officer, 18-52 years, Rs. 16150-42590/-, Candidates should be retired on designation of Captain or equivalent from either of Army, Navy or Air Force.
02. Assistant Electrical Inspector, 18-46 years, Rs. 19050-45850/-, B. E / B.Tech Degree in Electrical Discipline with 03 year working experience is needed.
03. Senior Stenographer, 18-46 years, Rs. 12910-36700/-, Bachelor Degree with sound skill of typing as well as shorthand in English and Telugu language.
04. Technical Assistant, 18-46 years, Rs. 16150-42590/-, Post Graduate Degree in Science or Technology stream.
05. Assistant Engineer, 18-46 years, Rs. 15280-40510/- , Diploma in Civil engineering.
06. Lecturer, 18-46 years, Rs. 10845-22955/-, B.E / B.Tech Degree in Sugar Technology.
07. Municipal Assistant Engineer, 18-46 years, Rs. 15280-40510/-, B.E with Civil discipline.
08. Assistant Hydrologists, 18-46 years, Rs. 18030-43630/-, BE degree in Civil Engineering with Geology as a subject.
09. Deputy Inspector, 18-46 years, Rs. 12910-36700/-, Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Process of Selection: – Written Test is lone method through candidates will be selected.
How to apply: – Candidates eligible will submit their applications through Online Mode either the link below or through site of APPSC. Own photograph as well as digital signature of candidate are required during filling online applications. Thus, candidates will have to scanned both things in system.
However, date of Online Submission varies with one another; that’s why we are suggesting to follow below link to view detailed notification: –
Another job updates of APPSC can be seen on given web address: –