Recruitment in APPSC for Assistant Electrical Inspector, Senior Stenographer, Technical Assistant & Other Vacancy: Apply Online
A vacancy notification has been issued by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) for the post of Zila Sainik Welfare Officer, Assistant Electrical Inspector, Senior Stenographer, Technical Assistant, Assistant Engineer, Lecturer, Assistant Hydrologists, Dy Inspector and Municipal Assistant Engineer. Regarding vacancy, applications through Online process are invited by APPSC from eligible candidates of SC/ST community. Candidates of particular community may send their Online Applications after ensuring their eligibility through below web link. Rest of the vacancy details are given below: –
Details of Zila Sainik Welfare, Dy Inspector, Municipal Assistant Engineer & other Vacancy of APPSC
In this way as: (Sr. No, Post Name, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Educational Qualification) details would be read
01. Zila Sainik Welfare Officer, 18-52 years, Rs. 16150-42590/-, Candidates should be retired on designation of Captain or equivalent from either of Army, Navy or Air Force.
02. Assistant Electrical Inspector, 18-46 years, Rs. 19050-45850/-, B. E / B.Tech Degree in Electrical Discipline with 03 year working experience is needed.
03. Senior Stenographer, 18-46 years, Rs. 12910-36700/-, Bachelor Degree with sound skill of typing as well as shorthand in English and Telugu language.
04. Technical Assistant, 18-46 years, Rs. 16150-42590/-, Post Graduate Degree in Science or Technology stream.
05. Assistant Engineer, 18-46 years, Rs. 15280-40510/- , Diploma in Civil engineering.
06. Lecturer, 18-46 years, Rs. 10845-22955/-, B.E / B.Tech Degree in Sugar Technology.
07. Municipal Assistant Engineer, 18-46 years, Rs. 15280-40510/-, B.E with Civil discipline.
08. Assistant Hydrologists, 18-46 years, Rs. 18030-43630/-, BE degree in Civil Engineering with Geology as a subject.
09. Deputy Inspector, 18-46 years, Rs. 12910-36700/-, Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Process of Selection: – Written Test is lone method through candidates will be selected.
How to apply: – Candidates eligible will submit their applications through Online Mode either the link below or through site of APPSC. Own photograph as well as digital signature of candidate are required during filling online applications. Thus, candidates will have to scanned both things in system.
However, date of Online Submission varies with one another; that’s why we are suggesting to follow below link to view detailed notification: –
Another job updates of APPSC can be seen on given web address: –