ARUNACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (APPSC)
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invites applications for the recruitment of Range Forest Officer for the department of Environment and Forest from eligible and interested candidates. This information came through the notification No. PSC-R/13/2011 dated 17th August 2011. For detail please see below: –
Post Name: – Range Forest Officer (RGO)
Vacant Seat: – 09 seats (Eight seats are reserved for APST)
Qualification: – Graduate Degree from any recognized Institution or University in Science or Engineering.
Discipline: – Botany, Agriculture, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, Chemistry, Computer Applications, Computer Science, Horticulture, Agriculture Engineering, Mathematics, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Computer Engineering, Zoology, Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering.
Age: – Applicant age is not more than 28 years old and not below than 21 years old as on 31st September 2011.
Physical Eligibility: –
- Male candidates height (APST): – 152 cms.
- Female Candidates Height (APST): 145 cms.
- Male Candidates Chest (APST): – Normal – 79 cm, Expansion – 84 cm
- Female Candidates Chest (APST): – Normal – 74 cm, Expansion – 79 cm.
Selection Procedure: – Written Examination
Application Fee: – Applicant pay Rs. 220/- for APST candidates and Rs. 280/- for General candidates for obtaining the application form.
How to apply: – Fill up the prescribed application form and enclosed all the suitable documents Xerox copy and two self attested recent passport size color photograph and send it on the address on or before 31st September 2011 at 4:00 PM.
Last Date: – Applicant must send the application form on or before 31st September 2011 at 4 ‘O’ Clock.
Address for sending the application form: – To, The Director, APPSC, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Naharlagan, Itanagar.
For more information about this recruitment please click on recruitment word.
Official website of APPSC is www.appsc.gov.in
More Govt Jobs given below
PSCWB Online Application June 2018 – 1640 Vacancy of District Mass Education Extension Officer, Fire Operator, West Bengal Sub-Ordinate Forest Service
- PSCWB Recruitment 2018
- Post – District Mass Education Extension Officer, Assistant Architect, Joint Director Of Textiles
- Total no. of Vacancy – 26 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15,600 – 42,000 + Grade Pay Rs.
- GPSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chief Chemist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37400 – 67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8700
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 30 Jun,
- HPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Agriculture Development Officer, Drug Inspector, Assistant Professor, Radiation Safety Officer, Senior Planning Draughtsman
- Total no. of Vacancy – 172 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19125 + Grade Pay Rs. No specified
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech,
- TPSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Medical Officer/GDMO
- Total no. of Vacancy – 409 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Last Date – 30 Jun, 2018
- Location – Tripura
SPSC Recruitment 2018 – 16 Posts of Assistant Engineer (Agriculture), Assistant Programmer, Commercial Tax Inspector
- SPSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Engineer (Agriculture)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs.