Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ( APPSC ) invites online applications from the result oriented candidates for the recruitment on the posts of Assistant Tax Officer, Assistant Section Officer in various departments. Applicants will be considered eligible to apply if they will have below prescribed eligibility. Applicants can know more details related to this recruitment such as details of educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, no. of vacancies, salary etc.
Recruitment details about the vacancies of Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Commercial Tax Officer etc: –
Total Posts – 525
Online registration will start from: 27.04.2012
Online registration will close on: 25.05.2012
Postcode. name of post : no. of vacancies: scale of pay : Educational Qualification
Executive posts: –
01. Assistant Commercial Tax Officer in AP Commercial Taxes Sub-Service: 41: Rs. 14, 860 – 39,540/- per month : Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university
02. Assistant Labour Officer in AP Labour and Employment Sub-Service: 42 : Rs. 14860 – 39,540/- per month: Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university
03. Executive Officer Grade-I in AP Endowments Sub-Service: 31 : Rs. 14,860 – 39,540/- per month : Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university
04. Assistant Development Officer in AP hand looms and Textiles Sub Service: 05: Rs. 11,860 – 25,600/- per month: Bachelor degree in any discipline OR Diploma in Textile Technology/Hand loom from any recognized university / institute.
Non-Executive posts: –
05. Assistant Section Officer in AP Secretarial Sub-Service: 122 : Rs. 12,910 – 36,700/- per month: Graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university
06. Assistant Section Officer ( Finance Department) in AP Secretariat Sub-Service : 22 : Rs. 12,910 – 36,700/- per month: Bachelor degree in Commerce / Economics / Mathematics from any recognized university
07. Senior Accountant in AP Treasuries and Accounts Sub Service: 69 : Rs. 10,900 – 31,550 /- per month : Graduation in Commerce or Graduation in any discipline with certificate in Office Automation / PC Maintenance and Trouble Shooting / Web designing or BCA / B.Sc. ( Computer Application) or B.Com ( Computers ) or BA ( Computers) or B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology from any recognized university
08. Senior Auditor in AP State Audit Subordinate Service: 68 : Rs. 10,900 – 31,550/- per month : Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university
09. Junior Assistants in APPSC : 46 : Rs. 8440 – 24,950/- per month: Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university
10. Junior Assistant in Civil Supplies: 30 : Rs. 8440 – 24,950/- per month : Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university
11. Junior Assistants in Commissioner of Technical Education : 27 : Rs. 8440 – 24,950/- per month: Graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university
12. Junior Assistants in Commissioner of Transport Department: 22 : Not mentioned: Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university
Age limit- Applicants’ age should be between 18 years and 36 years as on 01.07.2011.
Relaxation in maximum age – Relaxation of 5 years in maximum age will be given to the candidates of SC/ST and BC candidates. others are per rule of government.
Application Fee – Applicants are required to pay Rs. 100/- as application processing fee and Rs. 80 /- as Examination fee through challan at AP online centers / State bank of India. SC,ST,BC, Ex-Service men and PH applicants are exempted from paying application fee.
Selection Procedure – Selection of applicants will be made on the basis of performance in written examination. Written examination will consist objective type question.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants fulfilling above prescribed all terms and conditions and wishing to apply should use below given web link ” Apply online” or www.apspsc.gov.in and fill up the applications in online prescribed format having entered basis details.
2. After filling application form, fill up the challan form and pay specified application fee at AP online centres / State Bank of India and once again visit same website and enter journal number, branch name, branch code etc in same application form.
3. Upload scanned photograph and signature in application form at provided space and click on submit button to submit the application through online mode.
Applicants can get more information about age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, educational qualification, salary, no. of vacancies, etc from web link ” Recruitment details ”
Applicants can apply online using web link ” Apply online”
Official website of APPSC – http://website.apspsc.gov.in/home.appsc