Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ( APPSC ) has published an advertisement for the recruitment on the post of Extension officer in A.P. Women Development and Child Welfare Subordinate Service. Therefore, applications through online mode have been invited from the eligible candidates. Applicants who have the required educational qualification and meet all terms and conditions of recruitment can apply having filled application online between starting and closing date. Applicants can know more details about age limit, No. of vacancies, how to apply, selection procedure, etc from below given recruitment details.
Recruitment details for Extension Officer Job: –
Total posts – 314
Online registration will start from: 06.02.2012
Online registration will close on: 06.03.2012
Name of Post – Extension Officer
No. of Vacancies – 314
Age limit – Applicant must be between the age of 18 years and 36 years
Stipend – Applicants who will be selected as Extension Officer will be paid Rs. 12, 560 – 35,800/- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants must have completed Bachelor degree in the discipline of Home Science or Social Work from any recognized university.
Application Fee – Applicants will have to pay Rs. 180/– ( Application processing fee – 100/– and Examination fee – 80/- ) through challan at AP Online centers / State Bank of India. SC, ST, BC, PH and Ex-Service Women candidates are exempted to pay examination fee. A journal number will be provided after successful submission of application.
Selection procedure – Appointment of applicants on the post of Extension officer will be made on the basis of performance in written examination. Examination will consist objective type questions.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants fulfilling above eligibility criteria of recruitment may apply online using below given web link ” Apply online” or official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
2. Application should be furnished in all respects in online prescribed format having explained personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth and community.
3. After filling application, applicants will get challan form to pay specified application fee at AP online centers / State Bank of India. Applicants must obtain journal number after paying application fee.
4. Again visit official website or web link ” apply online” and fill up application by details of payment and affix scanned one recent photograph and signature at prescribed space and then click on submit button.
5. Applicants must take a print out of successful submitted application
Applicants can know more details related to age limit, salary, selection procedure, how to apply, educational qualification etc from web link
Click on ” Apply online” for applying online.
Official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission –