How to apply for ALP?
- online mode
- offline mode
1. Online Mode:-
Process of filling the online application form
- The candidates applying online have to open the official website of Railway Recruitment Board.
- Now fill all the necessary fields which is provided in the format of the application form.
- After filing the form take the printout of the same before submission.
- Now attach a passport size photograph on Hard Copy in the space provided in the form and put your left thumb impression in the space provided in the application form
- Now submit the same with all the necessary documents like Indian postal order / demand draft, education, experience, cast and others certificates to the respective railway zone where they want to apply.
Process of filling the form through offline mode
- Candidates have to submit their application with all the attested copies of necessary documents, colour photographs, and with Indian postal order / Demand draft to the respective railway where they want to apply.