- From 2011, the candidates who wish to be the part of the AIEEE entrance exam have two ways for applying.
1. Online Mode
2. Offline mode
1. Online Mode: – In the online mode, the candidates have to fill up their form online and make the payment through Demand Draft or by credit card. The candidates who will make payment through the credit card must pay 2 % of examination fee with service tax to the appropriate bank extra.
Process of filling the online application form
- The candidates who wish to apply online firstly open the website www.aieee.nic.in
- Than all the necessary field of the application form is carefully filled by the candidates.
- After filling up the form the same should be submitted to CBSE.
- After submission of the application form a confirmation page with registration number swill be generated
- The candidates have to take printout of that confirmation page with registration number.
- Now paste a recent passport size photograph space provided in the confirmation page.
- Put left hand thumb impression and then sign the application form in the space provided
- Take a photo copy of the same for future reference and submit the application form with the payment slip to the CBSE by speed post or by registered post.
2, Offline Mode :- In the offline mode, the candidates have to obtain the form by cash payment (UR category 600 and for SC / ST category Rs 300) from the distribution centers as well as from the branches of Syndicate banks. Now after fill the application form after submitting the same by the registered post or by speed post to CBSE.
Some important tips before submitted the form
- Fill up the form according to the prospectus provided with the application form.
- Attach all the necessary documents, photographs which is essential.
- Make sure that that you attach all the necessary documents before submitting the same.