How to apply in AIEEE
- From 2011, the candidates who wish to be the part of the AIEEE entrance exam have two ways for applying.
1. Online Mode
2. Offline mode
1. Online Mode: – In the online mode, the candidates have to fill up their form online and make the payment through Demand Draft or by credit card. The candidates who will make payment through the credit card must pay 2 % of examination fee with service tax to the appropriate bank extra.
Process of filling the online application form
- The candidates who wish to apply online firstly open the website www.aieee.nic.in
- Than all the necessary field of the application form is carefully filled by the candidates.
- After filling up the form the same should be submitted to CBSE.
- After submission of the application form a confirmation page with registration number swill be generated
- The candidates have to take printout of that confirmation page with registration number.
- Now paste a recent passport size photograph space provided in the confirmation page.
- Put left hand thumb impression and then sign the application form in the space provided
- Take a photo copy of the same for future reference and submit the application form with the payment slip to the CBSE by speed post or by registered post.
2, Offline Mode :- In the offline mode, the candidates have to obtain the form by cash payment (UR category 600 and for SC / ST category Rs 300) from the distribution centers as well as from the branches of Syndicate banks. Now after fill the application form after submitting the same by the registered post or by speed post to CBSE.
Some important tips before submitted the form
- Fill up the form according to the prospectus provided with the application form.
- Attach all the necessary documents, photographs which is essential.
- Make sure that that you attach all the necessary documents before submitting the same.
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.