A Recruitment Notification by Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) has been issued for filling up the post of Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager (Various Disciplines) and Accountant. For filling up 09 Vacancies of above mentioned posts, APEDA has invited applications from suitable candidates in different pay scales.
Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply in prescribed application format and send their application to the “General Manager (P and A) of APEDA within 30 days from publication date of this notification. More details of APEDA Assistant / Deputy General Manager and Accountant Recruitment Jan 2012 can be seen in the given paragraphs.
Details of available posts in APEDA:
1. Assistant General Manager – 07 Posts – Pay Scale: Rs.15600 to 39100 + Rs.5400 GP
2. Deputy General Manager – 01 Posts – Pay Scale: Rs.15600 to 39100 + Rs.6600 GP
3. Accountant – 01 Posts – Pay Scale: Rs.9300 to 34800 + Rs.4200 GP
Eligibility Criteria of Posts in various disciplines:
• Assistant General Manager:- PG Degree relevant disciplines with 07 to 10 years relevant experience – Age Limit: Below 40 years
• Deputy General Manager: – PG Degree in Rural Management / Science / Agriculture from a recognized University with 5 years experience. Knowledge of Computer and Foreign trade policy and procedure – Age Limit: Not more than 45 years
• Accountant: – Graduate degree in Commerce with Mathematics and Accountancy with work experience of 5 years. Knowledge of computer application – Age Limit: Not more than 30 years
Rs.100 as Demand Draft / IPO in favor of Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority, New Delhi
How to apply:
1. candidates having sufficient eligibility and applying for the post of Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager and Accountant in APEDA may send their application in prescribed format in a super scribed envelop with the words “Application for the post of…” to “General Manager (P&A), APEDA (Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India), 3rd Floor, NCUI Building, 3 Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, (Opposite; Asiad Village), New Delhi – 110016”
2. Application must reach at the above address within 30 days from publication date of this notification
For more details, such as Age Limit, Education Qualifications, Experience, Selection Procedure, Application Fees, Application Form, How to apply, visit the detailed Advertisement
Official Website of APEDA: http://www.apeda.gov.in