- APG Bank Recruitment 2015
- Post – Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 108 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7200-19300/-
- Eligibility – Graduate
- Last Date – 01 Oct, 2015
- Location – Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank (APGB) is seeking applicants for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) on its website address http://www.apgb.in for Graduate. If you wish for work in APG Bank, this can be a good opportunity to fetch a job here. The place of the job will be Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh. The end date for completing the application process for this recruitment is 01-10-2015, after which no application submission will be entertained.. For specific details like age limit, pay scale, eligibility criteria read the detailed information below.
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Eligibility|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||108 Posts||max 18-28 years||Rs. 7200-19300/-||Graduate degree in any discipline with Knowledge of Telugu|
Note: Age will be determined as on 01.06.2014
Selection Method : – Mode of selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
- Application Mode :- online
How to Apply : Candidates interested to apply for this job application should click on this link http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/ibps_apgbnk0915/ and start his or her application process by filling correct asked credentials in all the input fields and uploading scanned passport size pic and signature in the restricted size and shape being told if said and submit the application before the last date 01-10-2015.
- Opening Date of Online Registration – 24-09-2015
- Online Application end Date – 01-10-2015
For details click on links below:-
- Detailed Advertisement here – Click here for APG Bank Advertisement
- Apply Online link here – Click here for APG Bank Apply Online
- Dwonload Challan Form here – Click here for APG Bank Challan Form
Official Website : http://www.apgb.in