STATE LEVEL POICE RECRUITMENT BOARD, ANDRA PRADESH
Rc. No. 929 / R & T / Rect.2 / 2011, Dated: 19/10/2011
AP Police Recruitment for Constable Oct 2011
Post Name: Constable
Vacancy: 100 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.8440 to 24950
Minimum qualifications for the post of constable should be Class 9th Standard from State Govt. Recognized School. Those candidates will also be considered for the post who have higher qualifications than minimum required qualifications.
Height- 156 cms, Chest – Minim 80 cms and it should be 83 cms after expansion
• Distant Vision – 6/6 (Left and Right Eyes both)
• Near Vision – 0/5 (Snellen)
Note: Candidates should not have Colour blindness and they must have full field of vision. Candidates should be free from bodily defect which proof unfit for Police service.
Candidates can download application form from the website www.aspstatepolice.org from the recruitment folder. Candidates are not required to pay any fees for application form or for submission of application form
How to apply:
1. Interested candidates for the post of constable may apply in prescribed format from 08/11/2011 to 19/11/2011
2. Candidates are required to submit their application with copies of requisite Documents at the designated place by Hand only between 10.30am and 5.00 pm on all working days
3. Submission of application by Post will not be accepted
4. Place of submission of application form is given in the Recruitment Notification
5. Incomplete application or Submission of application after last dates 19/11/2011 will not be entertained
Selection will be made on basis of Preliminary Selection Test and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Preliminary Selection Test will be of 3 Kms Run within 25 Minutes and Physcial Efficiency Test (PET) will be of 100 Metters Run, Long Jump, Shot put, High Jump, 800 Meters Run.
For the Satisfactory performance of the candidates in each event, will be given 20 Marks. Likewise candidates may obtain total 100 Marks by giving satisfactory performance in all 5 Test. Well, Final Selection will be made on basis of Performance in Physical Efficiency Test. Candidates who have Higher Education qualifications will get Maximum 10 Bonus Marks. 5 Marks for Class 10th, 7 Marks for 12th and 10 Marks for Degree and Higher
Note: Candidates are required to enclose following document with application; Copies of Secondary School Certificates or Dates of birth Certificate, Certificate made by Concerned Head of the Institute that proof candidates’ educational qualifications, Residence Proof etc. more details can be seen in the notification
Official Website: http://apstatepolice.org