Jobs in Forest Department of Andhra Pradesh for ABO, FBO, Thanadar and Other Vacancy
Forest Department of Andhra Pradesh is looking for suitable candidates to fill altogether 335 vacancy of Forest Section Officer (FSO), Forest Beat Officer (FBO), Assistant Beat Officer (ABO), Plantation Watcher, Bungalow Watcher and Thanadar. Regarding all such vacancy, applications are invited by Forest Department of AP State from eligible candidates. Candidates who meet with further mentioned eligibility can send their applications by 23th April 2012. Rest of the vacancy details might be find out in following paragraphs: –
Vacancy Details of FSO, FBO, ABO & Other Vacancy of AP Govt
1. Forest Section Officer (FSO), 05 Posts, Bachelor Degree with Forestry / Botany / Zoology / Horticulture / Geology / Agriculture / Physics / Chemistry or B.E in Chemical / Mechanical / Civil Engineering, Rs. 10020-29200/- per month
2. Forest Beat Officer (FBO), 140 Posts, Intermediate Passed, Rs. 7960-23650/- per month
3. Assistant Beat Officer (ABO), 154 Posts, 10th Passed, Rs. 7520-22430/- per month
4. Plantation Watcher, 02 Posts, 10th Passed, Rs. 6700-20110/- per month
5. Bungalow Watcher, 19 Posts, 10th Passed, Rs. 6700-20110/- per month
6. Thanadar, 15 Posts, 10th Passed, Rs. 7100-21250/- per month
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be below 18 years and not above to 30 years of upper level as on 01.07.2012
Age Relaxation: – Upper age would be relaxed by 05 years for candidates of SC/ST and BC community candidates.
Physical Standard: –
Candidates height should not be less than for 163 cm for Male and 150 cm for Female contenders. Measurement of chest should be 84 cm for Male and 79 cm for Female.
Selection Procedure: – On the basis of Written Test followed by Physical Efficiency Test candidates will be selected.
How to apply: – Candidates interested also having above mentioned eligibility can send their applications on prescribed format by 23.04.2012. It is suggested to download prescribed format of application by the help of below link and after then fill it carefully. Supporting documents such as Caste, Nativity, Age Proof, School Certificate and Educational Qualification are required to attach with application.
Fully furnish applications will have to submit on or before 23.04.2012 at respective regional head of Forest Department of AP State.
Complete vacancy details including with Application Format will be downloaded through below link: –
Other updates related to jobs in AP State in Forest Department will be seen at below address: –