ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ADMINISTRATION
Recruitment for the post of Assistant in Agriculture April 2011
Andaman and Nicobar Administration invite application for the recruitment of 10 vacant posts for Agriculture Filed Asst. and Soil Conservation Field Asst. Candidates are advised to go through the all details before applying. Eligible candidates having all requirements can apply for the suitable post in prescribe format as given in the notification details.
|Nam of the post||Vacancy||Pay Scale||Age|
|Agriculture Field Assistant||08||Rs.5200 to 20200+ Rs.1900||18 to 33 years (Male)18 to 38 years (Female)|
|Soil Conservation Field Asst.||02||Rs.5200 to 20200+ Rs.1900||18 to 33 years (Male)18 to 38 years (Female)|
All the post are non Gazetted “C” Group. General Central Service
- Agriculture Field Assistant- Candidates should have passed 12th in science and one subject of them should be Biology or equivalent to it from any recognized university/Board
- Soil Conservation Field Asst.- 12th passed in Science and Biology subject should be one of them from any recognized university or candidates should have equivalent qualification to it./ In case of 10th passed candidates, they should have ITI Diploma in Draughtsman ship or Survey trade.
- Those Candidates can also apply who have appeared in the examination already can also apply, but candidates have to produce their certificates should be showing passed in the examination before the written test. If candidates do not succeed in the examination, their application will canceled without giving any information
- Candidates have to submit their application in the prescribed format as given in the recruitment Notice.
- Along with the application, a Xerox copy of Qualification certificates, Certificates of trade, Age proof, Caste certificate (if any) should be issued by Administration of Andaman and Nicobar as well as two photograph which should be passport size.
Application Submitting Address:
Candidates can submit their application to” The Assistant Director (Admn), Directorate of Agriculture, Horticulture Road, (PO) Hadda, Port Blair” before the last date 20th May, 2011.
To know more information log on to: http://and.nic.in