Andhra Bank invites application from Ex-Bank Officers for Supervisor post to implement financial inclusion plan of the bank. It is all on the contract basis.
Name of the post : Supervisor
No. of posts : 26 posts in Andhra Pradesh and 1 post is for Odisha State
- Bank Retired Officer will have to submit ID card/ LPC/ROC etc.
- Maximum age of the candidates should be 65 years
- Candidates should have his/her own two wheeler and driving license.
- Candidates are applying for which district should be a resident of the same.
Candidates will be paid Rs.10000 per month + Rs.2500 as conveyance expenses
In starting, the duration of the job will be of 1 year and then it will be extended for next year depending on the performance of the candidates
Nature of works:
After selection procedure, Candidates will work as Supervisor for 20 to 25 Villages. They will have to do following works as below:
- They have to visit in the villages time to time.
- For supervising the functions of Business Correspondents
- To provide education to Business Correspondents and guidelines them in relevant business
- check service quality by visiting villages
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are interested to handle all these works can apply by sending their application to the address which is given in the advertisement notifications.
- Application should be sent by Post or by hand by the last date 10/05/2011.
- Application should be in prescribed format as given in the detailed advertisement
- A passport size photograph should be affixed to provided space in the application form
- Candidates must sign on the application form to the provided space right side lower corner
Official Website: http://www.andhrabank.in