Recruitment in APPSC for the Computer Draughtsman job: Apply online
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has published an advertisement for the recruitment on the post of Computer Draughtsman Grade-II in AP Survey and Land Records Subordinate Services. Therefore, Applications by online mode have been invited from the result oriented candidates between starting and ending date of submission of application. Applicants who will posses the below written educational qualification can apply online from below given web link ” Apply online”. Applicants can collect information about educational qualification, age limit, salary, how to apply, no. of vacancies etc by reading below given recruitment details.
APPSC Recruitment details for the vacancies of Computer Draughtsman Grade-II : –
Online submission starting date – 14.03.2012
Online submission closing date – 14.04.2012
Written examination date – 20.05.2012
Name of the Post – Computer Draughtsman Grade-II
No. of Vacancies – 70
Age limit – Applicants must be age of 18 years to 36 years as on 01.07.2011
Relaxation in age – Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC/PH will be relaxed in maximum age by 5 years and other as per rulesof government.
Pay Scale – Applicants who will be selected as Computer Draughtsman Grade-II will be paid Rs. 9,460 – 27,700/- per month.
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have pass certificate of Senior Secondary Examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad and should have pass certificates of National Council of Vocational Training in Draughtsman( Civil) Trade from any Industrial Training Institute.
Application fee: – Rs. 100/- for Application Processing Fee and Rs. 80/- for Examination fee should be deposited through challan at AP online centers / State Bank of India. SC,ST,BC and PH applicants have exempted from examination fee.
Selection Procedure – written examination.
How to apply: –
1. Candidates fulfills required eligibility criteria and want to apply should use website: www.apspsc.gov.in or below given web link ” Apply online” to submit the application by online method.
2. Application form in online prescribed format should be furnished having explained details of Name, Father’s Name, date of birth, community etc and then after it furnish the challan form and pay prescribed application fee at AP online Centres / State Bank of India and obtain journal number.
3. Now applicants need to visit same web link or website once again and enter journal number and upload scanned photograph and signature in same application form and click on submit button to submit the application.
4. Applicants should take a print out of successful submitted application for the further use.
Applicants can collect more information related to age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, how to apply, educational qualification, salary, no. of vacancies etc from web link ” Recruitment Details”
Applicants can apply using web link ” Apply online”
Official website of Andhra Pradesh Publuc Service Commission (APPSC) –
More Govt Jobs given below
- GPSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chief Chemist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37400 – 67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8700
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 30 Jun,
- HPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Agriculture Development Officer, Drug Inspector, Assistant Professor, Radiation Safety Officer, Senior Planning Draughtsman
- Total no. of Vacancy – 172 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19125 + Grade Pay Rs. No specified
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech,
- TPSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Medical Officer/GDMO
- Total no. of Vacancy – 409 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Last Date – 30 Jun, 2018
- Location – Tripura
SPSC Recruitment 2018 – 16 Posts of Assistant Engineer (Agriculture), Assistant Programmer, Commercial Tax Inspector
- SPSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Engineer (Agriculture)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs.
- MPSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Dean, Government Medical Colleges
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37400 – 67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 10000
- Eligibility – post graduate, mbbs
- Last Date – 04 Jul, 2018
- Location –