Recruitment in Andaman Nicobar Administration for Subject Matter Specialist, Block Technology Manager and Others Vacancy
Department of Agriculture Andaman and Nicobar Administration has released a recruitment notification for the jobs of Subject Matter Specialist, Block Technology Manager, Computer Programmer, Accountant – cum – Clerk, Deputy Project Director and Project Director on deputation and contractual basis. In this regard, applications on prescribed form from the eligible candidates have been invited on or before 23.03.2012 by Andaman Administration. Candidates are required to read the following written contents to know information related to this recruitment.
Recruitment details of Subject Matter Specialist, Block Technology Manager etc in Andaman Nicobar Administration: –
Post name ( Mode of recruitment ) – No.of Vacancies – Pay scale – Educational Qualification – Experience
1. Project Director ( Deputation ) – 01 – Rs. 15600 to 39100 plus Rs. 6600/- grade pay – Graduation in Agricultural / Allied Sectors – 3 years
2. Deputy Project director ( Deputation) – 01 – Rs. 15600 – 39100 with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per month – PG in Agricultural / concerned discipline – 3 years
3. Accountant – cum – Clerk ( Deputation ) – 01 – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/- – Graduation in any discipline ( preferably B.Com ) – 3 years
4. Computer Programmer ( Contractual ) – 01 – Rs. 12000/- per month – B.Tech. / MCA – 1 year
5. Block Technology Manager ( Contractual ) – 07 – Rs. 20,000/- per month – Graduation / Post Graduation in Agriculture / concerned discipline – 2 years
6. Subject Matter Specialist ( Contractual ) – 14 – Rs. 8500/- per month – Bachelor degree / Master degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Economics / Marketing / Veterinary Sciences / AHD / Fisheries
Selection procedure – Selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview that will be held on 07.04.2012.
How to apply: – Candidates interested having shown eligibility may send their applications on prescribed format including with certificates pertaining Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Caste and Experience. At the address showing all things have to send latest by 23.03.2012.
Address whom to send applications: – Project Director ( ATMA ), Directorate of Agriculture, Haddo, Port Blair – 744102
Candidates can know details about how to apply, educational qualification, selection procedure, pay scale, no.of vacancies etc and download the prescribed format of application from the below given web link –
Official website of Andaman and Nicobar Administration – http://db.and.nic.in/