HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
ADVT NO 01/ Law Clerk Trainee/ 11
Recruitment for the pots of Law Clerk (Trainee) 2011
Name of the post: Law Clerk (Trainee)
Vacancy: There are 61 vacant seats are available for the above post
- Candidates should have Law Degree of 5 years (Integrated)/ 3 years (Professional) from any recognized university or Law College of the country. Application from those candidates will not be accepted who have already started working as an advocate in any other professional service.
- Those can also apply whose Result of LLB final (2010-11) is yet be declared. They will have to submit their Marks sheet of the same examination at time of interview. Interview will be held in month of July 2011
- Candidates should have knowledge of Computer operations, Data entry, work Processing.
Age of Candidates should be between 21 to 26 years as on 01/07/2011
For Securing appointment, candidates will have to qualify in the interview. It will be held either Lucnow or Allahahabad. Candidates will not be paid TA for attending the interview
How to apply:
- Candidates can purchase application from “High court of Judicature at Allahabad” Counter by paying Rs.150 as cash.
- Candidates can download application form through the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Downloaded application form should be sent along with application fees of Rs150 in the form of Bank Draft in favour of “Registrar General, High court of Judicature at Allahabad
- Candidates are required to send their application in prescribe format along with copies of all requisite document as well 2 Self Addressed envelop affixed postage stamp of Rs.22.
A complete application in all respect should be sent by Registered post or Speed post or through courier to “Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad”
Dinesh Gupta Registrar General
Official Website: http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in