AIIMS DEO, Staff Nurse, Attendant Vacancy
|No. of Vacant Posts||33 Posts|
|Nature of Job||Contract|
Recruitment in AIIMS for the Post of Senior Research Officer, Medical Research Officer, Supervisor, Staff Nurse, Administrative Assistant, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Attendant, Field Attendant, Field Workers, Laboratory Technician, and Data Entry Operator.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Senior Research Officer, Medical Research Officer, Supervisor, Staff Nurse, Administrative Assistant, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Attendant, Field Attendant, Field Workers, Laboratory Technician and Data Entry Operator. So, In this regard, Applications are being invited by AIIMS through E-mail from deserving Candidates for filling up these 33 vacant posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates may send their Application only through E-mail latest by 26th of April, 2012. Detailed Recruitment information in regard of no. of vacancies, Educational Qualification, Working Experience, Desirable qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Nature and Period of Job, How to Apply, Last Date etc are given below in few passage —
Vacancy Details of AIIMS for the post of Medical Research Officer, Supervisor, Staff Nurse, Attendant, Data Entry Operators and others
Sr. No., Name of Post, Educational Qualification and Experience,
1. Senior Research Officer (Non Medical), 01 Post, Doctorate degree with At least 02 years working experience in research or Teaching
2. Medical Research Officer, 02 Post, MD and MCI Registration or MBBS and at least 03 years research experience with registration in MCI.
3. Supervisor (MSW), 02 post, Post Graduation in Social work with working experience in area of public health or Medical line.
4. Staff Nurse, 03 Post, Certificate course in General Nursing and Midwifery with A Grade Nursing registration from State Nursing council
5. Administrative Assistant, 01 Post, Post Graduation in any Faculty with one year working experience in field of organizing national programmes, (PGDM or MBA degree holder with having Computer Knowledge will be preferred)
6.Senior Research Fellow, 03 post, BDS/ MBBS/MVSc/ M.Pharma or MSW/ MSc in Life Sciences/ BVSc/ B.Pharma with at least 02 years working experience in relevant field.
7. Lab Attendant, 03 Post, Intermediate with Science ( Candidates having Working Experience in Medical Laboratory will be preferred)
8.Field Attendant, 03 Post, Class Eight Pass ( Candidates having training in Basic and Refresher course in Home Guard and Civil Defence will be preferred)
9.Field Workers, 08 Posts, Intermediate with minimum 01 year working experience in related field or Training in area of Investigation of Health or ANM/ MPW with having registration
10.Laboratory Technician, 04 Post, Graduation with Science or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or Bachelor Degree in Science with at least one year experience in any reputed medical laboratory.
11. Data Entry Operator, 03 Post, Bachelor in any Faculty and Knowledge and Practice of Data Entry with at least speed of 8000 key depression per hour.
Age Limit – For Sr. No. 01, 2, 5, 6 — Maximum 45 years
For Sr. No. 3 – Maximum 35 years
For Sr. No. 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 —— 18 to 30 years.
Salary – For Sr. No. 01— Pay Scale Rs. 18,600+6600+HRA+DA+TA Per Month
For Sr. No. 02 —Pay Scale Rs. 15,600+5400+HRA+DA+TA Per Month
For Sr. No. 3, 4, 5 — Rs 27,397/- (Fixed) Per Month
For Sr. No. 6 —- For Medical – RS. 20,000/- and HRA, For Non Medical – Rs. 18,000/- +HRA Per Month.
For Sr. No. 7 and 8 – Rs. 11,581/- (Fixed) Per Month.
For Sr. No. 9, 10, 11 – Rs. 18, 360/- (Fixed) Per Month.
Nature and Period of Job – The above position are on contractual basis for a Research Project. Period of Job for different post is six months to one year.
Place of Job – Rural Area of Ballabhgarh
How to Apply – Interested Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility condition as mentioned above for any particular jobs may apply only through E-mail. Candidates are required to send their updated Bio-Data with all details with mentioned the Name of post applied for as subject line to following Email address before last Date.
E-mail Id for Submission of Application – firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Submission of Application – 26 th of April, 2012.
Important Facts – 1. Applications should be sent through only E-mail.
Detailed Recruitment notification can be read at the following web link —
Further updates are available at Official Website —