- Syllabus regarding AIEEE examination 2011 based on the new syllabus
- complex number relations and function Sets ,Sequences and series, Quadratic Equations, , matrices and determinants Permutations and combinations, Binomial theorem and its applications, Mathematical induction and its application, , Differential equations, Differential calculus, Integral calculus, Two dimensional geometry, three dimensional Geometry, vector Algebra, Measures of central tendency and dispersion, Statics, Dynamics, Probability, Trigonometry.
Important books –
- Mathematics for class XII (R S Agrawal,Bharti Bhawan ) , New pattern Physics – Mathematics (Praful Agrawal , Arihant )
- Units and measurement, Description of motion in two or three dimension, Description of Motion in one dimension. Law of motion, work, energy and power, Rotational motion an moment of inertia , Gravitation, Solids and Fluids, Oscillations, waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Transference of heat, Electrostatics, current electricity, , Magnetic effects of currents, Magneto statics, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, , molecules and nuclei Pay optics, wave optics, Thermal and chemical effects of current, electromagnetic waves, electron and photons, Atoms, solids and semi conductors devices.
Important books –
- New pattern Physics – AIEEE ( DB Singh, Arihant ) Concepts of physics ( HC Verma, Bharti Bhawan )
- atomic structure, states of matter, Some basic concepts, chemical Energetic and thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium, solutions, Redox reaction and electrochemistry, Rates or chemical reactions and chemical kinetics, Surface chemistry , Chemical families – periodic properties, chemical bonding and molecular structure, , chemistry of non-metals – II Chemistry of non –metals – I, chemistry of lighter metals, heavy metals nuclear chemistry, chemistry of representative elements, transition metals including lanthanides, coordination chemistry an oregano metallic’s, , purification and characterization of organic compounds, organic compounds containing halogens, organic compound containing oxygen, organic compounds containing nitrogen, , hydrocarbons synthetic and natural polymers, Bio molecules and biological process, , environmental chemistry in action
Important books –
- New pattern Physics – Chemistry ( Author – Sanjay Sharma, Publisher- Arihant)
Syllabus of aptitude test of B. Arch / B. Planning
- Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities and colour.
- Awareness of persons, places, buildings etc of Architectural importance Analytical
- reasoning Mental ability, Visualizing three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings. Visualizing different sides of three dimensional objects.
- Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects ,Three dimensional perception, building forms and elements, colour texture, harmony and contrast, Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil; Generation of plan, elevations and 3D views of objects, . Transformation of forms both 2D and 3D – union, subtraction, rotation, development of surfaces and volumes Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms. landscape (river fronts, jungles, gardens, trees, plants etc.) and rural life, Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urban-scape (public space ,market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational spaces etc.)