ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION (AICTE)
A Statutory Body of Govt. of India
Chanderlok Building, Janpath, New Delhi
All India Council for Technical Education, a Statutory Body of Govt. of India, for the first time, is going to conduct a National Level Common Management Admission Test, which is also known as CMAT – 2012, for the admission in all the management programmes for the session 2012-13 offered by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) will be organized in 61 Cities in all over the Country on different dates from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm & 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm. Candidates have the option to select the City and Date of Test.
ONLINE Registration will be done between: 09/12/2011 and 09/01/2012
Hall Ticket will be available from: 30/01/2012
Date of Computer Based Test: 20/02/2012 to 28/02/2012
Result will be declared on: 11/03/2012
Score Card will be available from: 11/03/2012 to 11/04/2012
Required Qualifications for CMAT-2012
Bachelor’s Degree in any Subject area. Those Students may also apply for CMAT-2012 who are in the final year of Graduate Course.
Process of Admission:
Candidates will be allotted the seats in the University / Institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) on the basis of Obtained Marks in CMAT.
Payment of Fees:
Candidates who belong to UR / OBC Category will have to pay of Rs.1200 and those who belong to SC / ST / PD Category will have to pay of Rs.600. Besides above fees, candidates will have to pay some extra fees as Bank Charges
Mode of Payment:
Fee can be paid through NET Banking or Debit / Credit Card or in Cash through Challan form. Online payment can be made through the website www.aicte-cmat.in or Cash payment can be made at any branch of SBI through Generated Challan
How to apply:
1. Registration for CMAT-2012 can be made from 09/012/2011 to 09/01/2012 through the website www.aicte-cmat.in
2. Log on to www.aicte-cmat.in, Click on “New User”, Fill up the required details and submit.
3. After submission of online forma, candidates are required to note Down Password for completing other steps
4. Now, Click on “Existing User” and log in with Email Id and Password, Select Mode of Payment i.e. ONLINE Payment or CASH Payment
5. If the candidates select ONLINE Payment, they will have to pay through Net Banking, Credit / Debit Card and those who select CASH Payment, they will have to take a print of Payment Challan Generated by the System
6. Pay the application fees to the Designated Bank and get Candidate’s Copy with Journal Number and other details
7. After payment of application, candidates are required to fill up the remaining part of online registration and submit
AICTE CMAT-2012 Detailed Advertisement:
Official Website: http://aicte-cmat.in